Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
M18CTID said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Did you think the players looked motivated on Saturday?

It wasn't a case of whether they looked motivated, more a case of looking totally leg-weary and making more shocking schoolboy errors in a single game since Jamie Pollock and Martyn Margetson effectively sealed our relegation to the third tier in that game against QPR in 1998. As a manager, you can't legislate for those sorts of cock-ups and in turn it no doubt knocked the confidence of the players from which we never recovered. Unless you're suggesting Hart and Barry fucked up on purpose?
It was the shocking performance against a relegation candidate which as the worrying thing for me.

It was the worrying thing for me too but I doubt very much we will see a car crash performance on that scale in a long time.

greasedupdeafguy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Can anyone tell me how this thread is doing compared to the anti Balo one?
Think this forum is for you mate <a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/</a>

You can carry on your obsession with him on there.

Now now greaseup, there no need to be sarcastic. I was only enquiring if this thread had yet beaten the anti mario one as in the number of pages of relentless ?

LoveCity said:
Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman
This exclusive with #MCFC Mancini also involves Joe Hart !

Yet another bust up then?

Haha. No chance. I suspect it'll be something as ridiculous as "Joe Hart will be dropped for the FA Cup game against Leeds" or something equally banal!

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Haha. No chance. I suspect it'll be something as ridiculous as "Joe Hart will be dropped for the FA Cup game against Leeds" or something equally banal!
Maybe he's switched his hair product endorsement.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

Maybe Roberto and Joe are doing a joint hair product endorsement deal! :)

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Dropped by Mancini, more like rested.

Tom_mcfc said:

The difference is that Baconface has the respect of all of his players - Mancini clearly has not. It really is a key difference and I am not sure how Mancini is going to change matters.

i8rags said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

Dropped by Mancini, more like rested.

I know ... that was my point about his "exclusive".

BillyShears said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

Maybe Roberto and Joe are doing a joint hair product endorsement deal! :)
That would make perfect sense. One has the extensive working knowledge of the industry, the other the perfect raw material.

It truly would be the dream ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.