Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azyyz91 said:
There is only one man I am willing to let Mancini leave for and that is Mourinho. I would of taken Pep obviously but now lets wait for Jose and then with the talent we have in our squad we will walk the league each year and kill off baconface.

I'll take Klopp, Laudrup or Mourinho, in no particular order.

mannycity said:
Some great posts and arguments,for and against.At 49 years of age,you all know what I have been through,as well as everyone else of a similar age.Watching our blues over the last 40 odd years has been so painful,what we have won in recent seasons,and of sheik mansours takeover is nothing short of a miracle,when I meet my maker I will be a happier man.
MY POINT however,is of mancinis management style,his autocratic style will not in my opinion work amongst highly paid players,and millionaires.Man management and motivating,is equally important as his command coaching style,my biggest problem is the shelf life of his style,winning trophies,can extend the shelf life,however our failure to build on last seasons success,has meant we have moved backwards,the team itself has not produced anywhere near it's potential.
Last weekends performance reminded me of some of our performances under SVEN,and we all know that outcome.
The only manager who could come in to our club,and improve the current players attitude is obvious,we are only a couple of players short of matching last seasons success,
If Jose Mourinho became available,we would be fools not to welcome him,his reputation and records speak for themselves,he would get more from the current crop of players and his game plans get results.I am not a Mancini hater,Blues should have more respect,but I want a happier face around the first team,and less confrontation with the players none of this is very helpful in the present circumstances,the media love it,it multiplys each passing week.
Even a FA cup success would not dampen my desire to see Jose at the helm,on the basis he had a minimum of 4 year contract,we have a fantastic project and that would possibly be something he could throw himself into,ONLY TIME WILL TELL ?

Yep, his style just isn't suited to top level football management.

Managerial honours
Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
Internazionale
Serie A: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05, 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006
Manchester City
Premier League: 2011–12
FA Cup: 2010–11
FA Community Shield: 2012

err................

Gelsons Dad said:
mannycity said:
Some great posts and arguments,for and against.At 49 years of age,you all know what I have been through,as well as everyone else of a similar age.Watching our blues over the last 40 odd years has been so painful,what we have won in recent seasons,and of sheik mansours takeover is nothing short of a miracle,when I meet my maker I will be a happier man.
MY POINT however,is of mancinis management style,his autocratic style will not in my opinion work amongst highly paid players,and millionaires.Man management and motivating,is equally important as his command coaching style,my biggest problem is the shelf life of his style,winning trophies,can extend the shelf life,however our failure to build on last seasons success,has meant we have moved backwards,the team itself has not produced anywhere near it's potential.
Last weekends performance reminded me of some of our performances under SVEN,and we all know that outcome.
The only manager who could come in to our club,and improve the current players attitude is obvious,we are only a couple of players short of matching last seasons success,
If Jose Mourinho became available,we would be fools not to welcome him,his reputation and records speak for themselves,he would get more from the current crop of players and his game plans get results.I am not a Mancini hater,Blues should have more respect,but I want a happier face around the first team,and less confrontation with the players none of this is very helpful in the present circumstances,the media love it,it multiplys each passing week.
Even a FA cup success would not dampen my desire to see Jose at the helm,on the basis he had a minimum of 4 year contract,we have a fantastic project and that would possibly be something he could throw himself into,ONLY TIME WILL TELL ?

Yep, his style just isn't suited to top level football management.

Managerial honours
Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
Internazionale
Serie A: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05, 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006
Manchester City
Premier League: 2011–12
FA Cup: 2010–11
FA Community Shield: 2012

err................

i love this forum anyway.

even if sometimes i cant just believe to my eyes

mannycity said:
some great points, I think mancini has been found out this season with his tactics. I hate to say it but i think he'll be gone at the end of the season anyway and whatever the club do decide I will back 100%

Ever seen the tom & jerry cartoon where the cat misjudges a leap and hits the side of a ship - digs his nails in and proceeds to slowly slide down the side into the water?

Remind you of anyone.................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ever seen the tom & jerry cartoon where the cat misjudges a leap and hits the side of a ship - digs his nails in and proceeds to slowly slide down the side into the water?

Remind you of anyone.................

Pictorally, a good description in reference to Mancini. Sad, but not far off at all.

i want mancini to stay because his record of winning puts him up in the a-list european managers
yet

with the summer transfers and the blank jan window activity i fear Bobby was knobbled in the summer.

just for the record -- mourinho is probably on his way which, in view of history, is the worst thing especially in light of the youth project. mourinho is a flash in the pan manager. city dont need the walk out after 185 games syndrome waltzing around etihad. city need a long term manager like mancini

zark said:
i want mancini to stay because his record of winning puts him up in the a-list european managers
yet

with the summer transfers and the blank jan window activity i fear Bobby was knobbled in the summer.

just for the record -- mourinho is probably on his way which, in view of history, is the worst thing especially in light of the youth project. mourinho is a flash in the pan manager. city dont need the walk out after 185 games syndrome waltzing around etihad. city need a long term manager like mancini

It might be nice to have a 'long term manager' - but not like Mancini !

Comrade Buka said:
Azyyz91 said:
There is only one man I am willing to let Mancini leave for and that is Mourinho. I would of taken Pep obviously but now lets wait for Jose and then with the talent we have in our squad we will walk the league each year and kill off baconface.

I'll take Klopp, Laudrup or Mourinho, in no particular order.

You could add Simone to that list.

I hate mourinho, but if he's needed I'd have to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.