Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thier not going to like you polluting the space, it's for people that know about football. Never had a drink with DD or met him I'm would like to, think he has a beer with Sam now and again

The Flash said:
BillyShears said:
i'm a ****, a real ****. Me and DD are one and the same but share the same fantasy of shagging Mum and her sisters.

Check them out!

iozs42.jpg

2jbmn2v.gif

de niro said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I disagree with a great deal of what they post, and DD used to rub me up the wrong way a while back, but I like DD & BS both very much as posters. I think they've both got a good sense of humour and knowledge of City and the game more generally.

This board would be very dull if we all agreed with each other all the time. I've met them both and whilst they're both looking a bit rough round the edges they are both big blues. Almost as big a blue as me, in fact.

They've both got a robust view on our manager and I reckon they both quite enjoy the attention that holding that viewpoint gives them. Can't blame them for that - I'm cut from that contrary cloth too tbf.

Vive la difference

they both post a bag of shite at times but they are 1000% blue and are two of the best posters on here.

Well they are at least one of the best posters between them, which is positive.

rastus said:
de niro said:
I disagree with a great deal of what they post, and DD used to rub me up the wrong way a while back, but I like DD & BS both very much as posters. I think they've both got a good sense of humour and knowledge of City and the game more generally.

This board would be very dull if we all agreed with each other all the time. I've met them both and whilst they're both looking a bit rough round the edges they are both big blues. Almost as big a blue as me, in fact.

They've both got a robust view on our manager and I reckon they both quite enjoy the attention that holding that viewpoint gives them. Can't blame them for that - I'm cut from that contrary cloth too tbf.

Vive la difference

they both post a bag of shite at times but they are 1000% blue and are two of the best posters on here.

They probably have a couple of good posters on their walls...

rastus said:
de niro said:

Vive la difference

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

rastus said:
de niro said:

They are the same, so they are good between themselves so that is positive.

rastus said:
rastus said:

They are the same, so they are good between themselves so that is positive.
No, still not getting it.

rastus said:
Lavinda Past said:
rastus said:

They probably have a couple of good posters on their walls...

True maybe the spice girls 2 become 1

ha ha. they couldn't be more different. they are about 20 years apart age wise for starters. billy is an argumentative little fuck and dave is................you may have a point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.