Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
Ducado said:
They are not the same people, DD is a match going Blue to his credit, and actually a nice guy in real life
Glad you put that one to bed, I like a laugh but there is a point you don't go to far with

I am sure I have spotted you and DD sharing a drink or two in City square, and may even a man hug or two

And Billy too? the alter ego.
Or is Billy. Ducado, Desperate Dave all the same traffic driven whore?

No I cant have that

I disagree with a great deal of what they post, and DD used to rub me up the wrong way a while back, but I like DD & BS both very much as posters. I think they've both got a good sense of humour and knowledge of City and the game more generally.

This board would be very dull if we all agreed with each other all the time. I've met them both and whilst they're both looking a bit rough round the edges they are both big blues. Almost as big a blue as me, in fact.

They've both got a robust view on our manager and I reckon they both quite enjoy the attention that holding that viewpoint gives them. Can't blame them for that - I'm cut from that contrary cloth too tbf.

Vive la difference

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I disagree with a great deal of what they post, and DD used to rub me up the wrong way a while back, but I like DD & BS both very much as posters. I think they've both got a good sense of humour and knowledge of City and the game more generally.

This board would be very dull if we all agreed with each other all the time. I've met them both and whilst they're both looking a bit rough round the edges they are both big blues. Almost as big a blue as me, in fact.

They've both got a robust view on our manager and I reckon they both quite enjoy the attention that holding that viewpoint gives them. Can't blame them for that - I'm cut from that contrary cloth too tbf.

Vive la difference

Which is quite fair comment, I actually think they enjoy playing the pantomime villain part Dave playing Captain Hook, and Billy his unruly parrot , and many people on here would miss them, we could not function as a forum without a variety of opinion and debate

Can I just pull you up on one thing, you are not a bigger blue than me, even if you were at York away!

Vive la difference

Its One not Both

Vive la difference

they both post a bag of shite at times but they are 1000% blue and are two of the best posters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.