Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
rastus said:
Lavinda Past said:
They probably have a couple of good posters on their walls...

True maybe the spice girls 2 become 1

ha ha. they couldn't be more different. they are about 20 years apart age wise for starters. billy is an argumentative little fuck and dave is................you may have a point :)

You should see me and Dave arguing about Nasri or who should replace Mancini .... oh wait, no, we think the same things about everything ... ;)

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
rastus said:

ha ha. they couldn't be more different. they are about 20 years apart age wise for starters. billy is an argumentative little fuck and dave is................you may have a point :)

You should see me and Dave arguing about Nasri or who should replace Mancini .... oh wait, no, we think the same things about everything ... ;)

No you are the same ...seek help

rastus said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:

Seriously, what is your point?

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
rastus said:

But but but;) don't go away your an a amusement

andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:

If the last 8 years are anything to go by, and God willing, I'll be here for many years to come ... :)

rastus said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:

I'll give you they need help but believe me they are a they.

de niro said:
rastus said:
BillyShears said:

I'll give you they need help but believe me they are a they.
Either that or DD is the best pantomime dame there is.

This is the only thing which will keep Mancini his job (plus top 3) I feel if he gets sacked we could be in trouble, Mourinho? I'm not sure?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/product.php?id_product=979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/product ... roduct=979</a>

pride in battle said:
This is the only thing which will keep Mancini his job (plus top 3) I feel if he gets sacked we could be in trouble, Mourinho? I'm not sure?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.iconicautographs.com/product.php?id_product=979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iconicautographs.com/product ... roduct=979</a>
It is so sweet the way you keep posting links to that site. You're clearly a very nice man.

Altruism writ large.

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:

If the last 8 years are anything to go by, and God willing, I'll be here for many years to come ... :)
I'm glad the forum would be less without you, no sarcasm in that, not saying I agree with everything you say, but that would make life a very boring place, I do find you try to bully people into your way of thinking and can be a bit intransigent, but on the flip side I can be a complete arse hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.