Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date. Less than a year ago he and his team delivered the premier league trophy after two years in office. For Christs sake back him up. How can a man do so much and get so little back from the people hes doing it for? Geg a fuckin grip.

Ha ha. Is that greatest pound for pound ?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:20 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
MANCINI IN

Louder

grim up north said:
forevermancity said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date. Less than a year ago he and his team delivered the premier league trophy after two years in office. For Christs sake back him up. How can a man do so much and get so little back from the people hes doing it for? Geg a fuckin grip.
That 1st line

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your user name always makes me chuclle
As does every single one of your posts my friend :)

Ducado said:
Seosa said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date.

I'm guessing you don't know much about the club's history?

To be fair he is not far out in that statement, certainly within living memory for many City fans

In the last 30/35 years he isn't wrong, but to say he's our greatest manager to date? That's ridiculous.

He is the second greatest manager as follows -

Joe Mercer - 5 trophies

Roberto Mancini - 3 trophies

Not a bad record and Roberto could win more in years to come.

Mancini's only competition if you go on achievements are Joe Mercer (still our best ever) and Wilf Wild. Keegan and Royle did very good jobs with the resources they had though.

spamalot said:
He is the second greatest manager as follows -

Joe Mercer - 5 trophies

Roberto Mancini - 3 trophies

Not a bad record and Roberto could win more in years to come.

I'll sadly rise to the bait: what about the relative spending power of different clubs / different times?
cant judge by trophies won alone

tiggsywiggsywoo said:

Make your fucking mind up....sniff sniff.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I will love him forever fir what hes achieved. But his limit ad been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.