Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BillyShears said:
Did they all decide this after Mancini took tea with the owner of Monaco and spoke to the six or seven other clubs that he openly spoke about being in contact with ?
You really do let this get to you far too much Billy.

Lets not make this about me hey ... there's enough dim witted folks around who can do that.

waspish said:
Fans can think what they want but bottom line they getting it all from the media reporting that they think Mancini is under pressure! NO ONE KNOWS HOW OUR OWNERS WORK of they don't sack him this summer we know they are sensible owners with long term thinking

You blindly overlook the possibility that there might be people on here who actually do know the owners.

cyprustavern said:
The cookie monster said:
cyprustavern said:
Billy Shears OUT

How about you fucking out.

how about meet me on the playground ?

hold my coat someone (throws it on the ground)
Why wouldn't anyone hold your coat?<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BillyShears said:
Did they all decide this after Mancini took tea with the owner of Monaco and spoke to the six or seven other clubs that he openly spoke about being in contact with ?
You really do let this get to you far too much Billy.

Lets not make this about me hey ... there's enough dim witted folks around who can do that.
Very skillfully deflected, sir.

cyprustavern said:
gordondavies OUT
Wsg02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.