Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Chelsea have made enquiries after both Juventus and Malaga's managers.

Very interesting, if true. Jose has only two places to go - us and PSG.

I'd be very surprised if Conte left Juve because they're flying in the league and the CL. Pellegrini seems much more likely.

What is interesting is Chelsea distancing themselves from Mourinho ... all we need now is for Slur Alex to confirm that he's sticking around for another season and then the cat really is amongst the pigeons.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Chelsea have made enquiries after both Juventus and Malaga's managers.

I'd be very surprised if Conte left Juve because they're flying in the league and the CL. Pellegrini seems much more likely.

What is interesting is Chelsea distancing themselves from Mourinho ... all we need now is for Slur Alex to confirm that he's sticking around for another season and then the cat really is amongst the pigeons.

mourinho will never come to city for a few reasons ..the first being he wont get offered the job.

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

It seems clear the options for Jose are closing by the minute, that puts us in a very strong position if our season does continue in similar fashion.

I agree, Conte, going nowhere. Just interesting Chelsea appear to be looking elsewhere.

Jose insists he's coming back to England, if not Chelsea, it can only be us.

cyprustavern said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

mourinho will never come to city for a few reasons ..the first being he wont get offered the job.

Agreed, our owners wouldn't want the baggage that comes with Mourinho

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It seems clear the options for Jose are closing by the minute, that puts us in a very strong position if our season does continue in similar fashion.

I agree, Conte, going nowhere. Just interesting Chelsea appear to be looking elsewhere.

Jose insists he's coming back to England, if not Chelsea, it can only be us.

I wonder whether Conte's ban and his being embroiled in the match fixing scandal, coupled with the fact he has already won the league there, might not tempt him to London. Both him and Pellegrini strike me as the kind of guys who'd have no trouble working with Roman as a de facto DoF.

On Mourinho ... it just depends on what day of the week it is. Mon-Wed is generally "he's definitely going to Chelsea", Thu-Sat "he's going to the rags" ... only leaves Sunday's for PSG and City. Well certainly in my house anyway. :)

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

images

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Mourinho will be at PSG next season

I don't see it mate. Ancelotti and Leonardo are pretty close and know each other very well. He's on course to win the league and at least get into the CL quarter finals. They night even go further depending on who they get in the next round. Nah, I think he's safe as houses.

bluemoon32 said:
cyprustavern said:
BillyShears said:

Agreed, our owners wouldn't want the baggage that comes with Mourinho

Funny that, he's been offered it twice before!

Admittedly, Soriano and Begiristain, might well now overlook him.

Flip side, they also didn't rule him out as a viable candidate when they interviewed him for Barca.

As for the baggage, none more so than Balotelli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.