Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
Moody said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck me what's this,Rag week?
I honestly can't take this forum anymore some of the city fans in here are obsessed with rags! What the fook is all that about you put your opinion across on a thread and some moron says what's this rag week because he's too dumb to say anything else!
Good. Do one cuckoo.
point proven! idiot

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
I'm not sure about that I watched Milan last night. He played ok but still displays the same lack of hunger he did at City when things are going exactly how he wants them to.

My mind still boggles that he wanted back to Italy. Whatever his treatment by referees/media over here, just as Totti tried to amputate Mario's leg with a challenge when he was at Inter, last night a Parma player tried to clothes line Mario's head off his shoulders.

The manner in which he will be hated by opposition players in Italy will make English football seem positively enlightened.
I think he went back to Italy to play football.
And not have The Sun sniffing his ass every time he moved

ass? you mean arse surely

petrusha said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's certainly making headlines now at Milan, something that does Mancini no favours whatsoever.

He clearly bought and championed a player who is now proving his lack of professionalism towards our club.

Would it be correct to suggest that, when others questioned Balo and thought the time may have come to offload the player, Mancini suggested that we shouldn't do so because he, i.e. RM, was the man who'd be able to get the best out of the player? If he did claim that to the board, this season would seem to be making it look quite a silly claim.

Roberto could never look silly ... wash your mouth out with soap and water my good man and get back on song!

Seriously though ... good to see you in amongst us and not just watching quietly from the sidelines.

cyprustavern said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
And not have The Sun sniffing his ass every time he moved

ass? you mean arse surely
This talk of arses and asses is very
ngCmj.jpg

Moody said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Moody said:
I honestly can't take this forum anymore some of the city fans in here are obsessed with rags! What the fook is all that about you put your opinion across on a thread and some moron says what's this rag week because he's too dumb to say anything else!
Good. Do one cuckoo.
point proven! idiot
When I tell friends who support other clubs: Villa, Forest, Spurs that this board has numerous sad rag fucks on here masquerading as blues they refuse to believe me.

They refuse to accept that someone could be that much of a loser.

Gaylord du Bois said:
crb said:
You want the best for city? Then educate its supporters, put us right it seems your only argument to valid concerns is ridicule/insult.

Just as you maybe passionate for bobby, there's many that want to share your love, they just need abit of convincing. I'm not one of them! Just as your passionate for him I'm just as passionate against, I sacrificed a lot in my beliefs regarding him (through choice).

I could call out all pro mancini people as rags etc those supporting him are also supporting holding our club back but that would be stupid & ignorant and I'm neither.
Ok I'll educate you.
Moody is a wind up rag.
His username is slang for 'wrong'
I hope this helps.
im no rag been a city supporter all my life and my family are all blues too, I would try and educate you, but it seems your special needs and I just ain't got the time.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Moody said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Good. Do one cuckoo.
point proven! idiot
When I tell friends who support other clubs: Villa, Forest, Spurs that this board has numerous sad rag fucks on here masquerading as blues they refuse to believe me.

They refuse to accept that someone could be that much of a loser.

Personally I think a lot of them stick around because they get exactly what they come here for. It's really very simple. They pick a divisive subject, pick a side, and find a template post from the thread ("mancini is underachieving" "mancini is the best manager we've ever had" are two examples), then sit back and watch as the natives go nutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.