Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoon32 said:
cyprustavern said:
mourinho will never come to city for a few reasons ..the first being he wont get offered the job.

Agreed, our owners wouldn't want the baggage that comes with Mourinho

Funny that, he's been offered it twice before!

Admittedly, Soriano and Begiristain, might well now overlook him.

Flip side, they also didn't rule him out as a viable candidate when they interviewed him for Barca.

As for the baggage, none more so than Balotelli!
And what did Mancini say about balotelli? The sheikh loves him because he makes headlines.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoon32 said:

Flip side, they also didn't rule him out as a viable candidate when they interviewed him for Barca.

And what did Mancini say about balotelli? The sheikh loves him because he makes headlines.

Did you get my email yesterday ?

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Did you get my email yesterday ?
No mate. Haven't picked up emails since lunchtime yesterday. I'll have a look on my phone now

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoon32 said:

He's certainly making headlines now at Milan, something that does Mancini no favours whatsoever.

He clearly bought and championed a player who is now proving his lack of professionalism towards our club.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Chelsea have made enquiries after both Juventus and Malaga's managers.

Very interesting, if true. Jose has only two places to go - us and PSG.

I said a few months back that pep would go to Bayern and Mourinho will go to PSG I still believe this oh and Mancini will be here next season..

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

He's certainly making headlines now at Milan, something that does Mancini no favours whatsoever.

He clearly bought and championed a player who is now proving his lack of professionalism towards our club.
Only this season I thought he was unprofessional in his training etc<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would seem Chelsea have made enquiries after both Juventus and Malaga's managers.

Very interesting, if true. Jose has only two places to go - us and PSG.

I said a few months back that pep would go to Bayern and Mourinho will go to PSG I still believe this oh and Mancini will be here next season..

Why on earth would PSG get rid of Ancelotti, building up a very good side there and they are paying him £5 million a season

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I'm not sure about that I watched Milan last night. He played ok but still displays the same lack of hunger he did at City when things are going exactly how he wants them to.

My mind still boggles that he wanted back to Italy. Whatever his treatment by referees/media over here, just as Totti tried to amputate Mario's leg with a challenge when he was at Inter, last night a Parma player tried to clothes line Mario's head off his shoulders.

The manner in which he will be hated by opposition players in Italy will make English football seem positively enlightened.

BillyShears said:
I'm not sure about that I watched Milan last night. He played ok but still displays the same lack of hunger he did at City when things are going exactly how he wants them to.

My mind still boggles that he wanted back to Italy. Whatever his treatment by referees/media over here, just as Totti tried to amputate Mario's leg with a challenge when he was at Inter, last night a Parma player tried to clothes line Mario's head off his shoulders.

The manner in which he will be hated by opposition players in Italy will make English football seem positively enlightened.
I think he went back to Italy to play football.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

I think he went back to Italy to play football.
And not have The Sun sniffing his ass every time he moved

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Would it be correct to suggest that, when others questioned Balo and thought the time may have come to offload the player, Mancini suggested that we shouldn't do so because he, i.e. RM, was the man who'd be able to get the best out of the player? If he did claim that to the board, this season would seem to be making it look quite a silly claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.