Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Yep, fair play to them all - get rid of Mancini now. An FA Cup and a championship in 2 years is shite. The Rags have proved that staying with one manager is folly, just look at Chelsea for proof that changing your manager is the way ahead.

Totally agree. This is the daftest thread I've read on here for ages.

I can only assume some people posting didn't spend 35 years of their lives experiencing disappointment after disappointment, week in week out, manager after manager, punctuated only by a few moments of relative triumph (the 5-1 etc.)

Mancio has, along with the new investment, delivered real success- something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.

Blumooniac said:
malg said:
Yep, fair play to them all - get rid of Mancini now. An FA Cup and a championship in 2 years is shite. The Rags have proved that staying with one manager is folly, just look at Chelsea for proof that changing your manager is the way ahead.

I can only assume some people posting didn't spend 35 years of their lives experiencing disappointment after disappointment, week in week out, manager after manager, punctuated only by a few moments of relative triumph (the 5-1 etc.)

Mancio has, along with the new investment, delivered real success- something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.

Well said, that man.

Why were Leads fans singing about Jose Moriniho?

Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Have we now gone public to all and sundry that Mancini will be sacked?

Seems very strange that every man and his dog know about our intimate secrets and that we are opening up ourselves to shooting ourselves in the foot in regards to what could happen for the rest of the season.

Seems we aren't so professional in our dealings if everybody knows our business.

Not will be sacked, rather maybe sacked.

Just like when Bob went speaking to other clubs last season in case he got the bullet, now we may well be speaking to other managers in case we decide to pull the trigger.

Not too tricky is it....
No it's not. It becomes tricky when journo's like Castles state that we have offered the job to someone else. Unless it had already been agreed that Mancini would leave at the end of the season then it'd undermine the managers power, blow it clean away.

So no, not tricky at all.

The Future's Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:

Seems very strange that every man and his dog know about our intimate secrets and that we are opening up ourselves to shooting ourselves in the foot in regards to what could happen for the rest of the season.

Seems we aren't so professional in our dealings if everybody knows our business.

Just like when Bob went speaking to other clubs last season in case he got the bullet, now we may well be speaking to other managers in case we decide to pull the trigger.

Not too tricky is it....
No it's not. It becomes tricky when journo's like Castles state that we have offered the job to someone else. Unless it had already been agreed that Mancini would leave at the end of the season then it'd undermine the managers power, blow it clean away.

All part of their pathetic attempt to sell their tabloids and comics.

Pam said:
Blumooniac said:
malg said:

Well said, that man.

Why were Leads fans singing about Jose Moriniho?
Because they want him to replace Warnock? :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/know-the-opposition-a-profile-of-real-madrid-coach-manuel-pellegrini/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/kno ... ellegrini/</a>

Gave himself a bit more time after that result today.Might still be the man to lead us to another F.A cup.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Don't fucking think so.On the verge of taking us back to Wembley again - all be it for the semis. Some people need to wobble their heads.Most successful manager at City for how long and a few voices want him out. I give up

Joke isn't it I give up with the thinking of some city fans a team who don't believe in a manger wouldn't of comfortably dispatch that Leeds side today they wold stick the knife in!

The Future's Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:

Not too tricky is it....

Come off it fella, Castles is a journo. They sensationalize everything, it's their job. We may well have sounded Pellegrini out and I don't think Bob would have much room to moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.