Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANCINI IN

Get behind our manager and our team, blues. Do it. And all you Mancini outers...shame on you. We fight to the end. Getting rid of Bobby now would be a total disaster. Mancini in.

Re: MANCINI IN

supermankrypton said:
Get behind our manager and our team, blues. Do it. And all you Mancini outers...shame on you. We fight to the end. Getting rid of Bobby now would be a total disaster. Mancini in.[/ spot on matey,in roberto we trust till the end

Rammy Blue said:
Come off it fella, Castles is a journo. They sensationalize everything, it's their job. We may well have sounded Pellegrini out and I don't think Bob would have much room to moan.
You're telling me that we are still safe in our dealings and that these journo's lie just to sell their wares?

I'm flabbergasted. Phew ;)

The Future's Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Come off it fella, Castles is a journo. They sensationalize everything, it's their job. We may well have sounded Pellegrini out and I don't think Bob would have much room to moan.
You're telling me that we are still safe in our dealings and that these journo's lie just to sell their wares?

I'm flabbergasted. Phew ;)

You're the one who said this.....

It becomes tricky when journo's like Castles state that we have offered the job to someone else. Unless it had already been agreed that Mancini would leave at the end of the season then it'd undermine the managers power, blow it clean away.

Dribble said:
Pam said:
Blumooniac said:
Totally agree. This is the daftest thread I've read on here for ages.

I can only assume some people posting didn't spend 35 years of their lives experiencing disappointment after disappointment, week in week out, manager after manager, punctuated only by a few moments of relative triumph (the 5-1 etc.)

Mancio has, along with the new investment, delivered real success- something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.

Well said, that man.

Why were Leads fans singing about Jose Moriniho?
Because they want him to replace Warnock? :-)

Yes, I should have known that.

Re: MANCINI IN

supermankrypton said:
Get behind our manager and our team, blues. Do it. And all you Mancini outers...shame on you. We fight to the end. Getting rid of Bobby now would be a total disaster. Mancini in.

You put the manager before the team?
Ffs, I'll always get behind the team & city will always be my club, but why do I have to always get behind the manager? Because we've beaten mighty Leeds c. 2013?
Shame on you for that post. Lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.