Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MANCINI IN

chesterbells said:
supermankrypton said:
Get behind our manager and our team, blues. Do it. And all you Mancini outers...shame on you. We fight to the end. Getting rid of Bobby now would be a total disaster. Mancini in.

You put the manager before the team?
Ffs, I'll always get behind the team & city will always be my club, but why do I have to always get behind the manager? Because we've beaten mighty Leeds c. 2013?
Shame on you for that post. Lots of it.

No, but because he has won us the FA cup (beating the rags on the way) and the Premiership in successive years, been in charge during a season when we thrashed the scum on their own turf 6-1 and then did the double by beating them at home. We could be at Wembley again in the Semis at least - and we are still second in the league. Is that enough reasons to get behind the manager????

CC1 said:
chesterbells said:
supermankrypton said:
Get behind our manager and our team, blues. Do it. And all you Mancini outers...shame on you. We fight to the end. Getting rid of Bobby now would be a total disaster. Mancini in.

Ffs, I'll always get behind the team & city will always be my club, but why do I have to always get behind the manager? Because we've beaten mighty Leeds c. 2013?

No, but because he has won us the FA cup (beating the rags on the way) and the Premiership in successive years, been in charge during a season when we thrashed the scum on their own turf 6-1 and then did the double by beating them at home. We could be at Wembley again in the Semis at least - and we are still second in the league. Is that enough reasons to get behind the manager????

The title and the FA Cup in the first two and half seasons? Why the fuck would we be replacing Bobby. Won't be happening. End of.

Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Come off it fella, Castles is a journo. They sensationalize everything, it's their job. We may well have sounded Pellegrini out and I don't think Bob would have much room to moan.
You're telling me that we are still safe in our dealings and that these journo's lie just to sell their wares?

I'm flabbergasted. Phew ;)

You're the one who said this.....

It becomes tricky when journo's like Castles state that we have offered the job to someone else. Unless it had already been agreed that Mancini would leave at the end of the season then it'd undermine the managers power, blow it clean away.
In the full context of my posts, it should've become apparent that I was somewhat taking the p*ss ;)

Sorry Rammy.

CC1 said:
chesterbells said:
supermankrypton said:

I'm not a Mancini fan, I'm a City fan.
Have you noticed there are 211 pages & counting on here- why do you think that is if the answer is so obvious?
Mancini has done well in his time here yes. But if there is someone better who would come we should consider it, just like any business should, regardless of beating bloody Leeds.

Anyway, come on, don't disappoint chaps, where's the photo of Mancini laughing in the dugout with no eyes?

Simple question to all Mancini outers who is better and available. I think the answer is no one currently. Plus what exactly has he done wrong? Have we officially lost the title yet? Been knocked out of all competitions? No. Wind your necks in maybe go to a game and hear that most city fans remain behind the manager.

bondsman said:
Simple question to all Mancini outers who is better and available. I think the answer is no one currently. Plus what exactly has he done wrong? Have we officially lost the title yet? Been knocked out of all competitions? No. Wind your necks in maybe go to a game and hear that most city fans remain behind the manager.

THIS!!!

bondsman said:

Think the question should be who is available and PROVEN in the premier!

There is only one and I'd rather stick with Mancini for a couple of more seasons

bondsman said:

He ran out of ideas at the end of last season,its continued into this.

He is beyond clueless in Europe

He struggles to man manage and often isolates players.

Stubborn,self righteous,argumentative and arrogant,also needs to work on keeping his cool.

Poor in the transfer market.

Apart from that..........

FantasyIreland said:
bondsman said:

He ran out of ideas at the end of last season,its continued into this.

He is beyond clueless in Europe

He struggles to man manage and often isolates players.

Stubborn,self righteous,argumentative and arrogant,also needs to work on keeping his cool.

Poor in the transfer market.

Apart from that..........

Is this life of Brian...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.