Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ped said:
that didnt look like a lost dressing room to me ,i keep saying it and i will repeat it again ,we have top class people running this club,they will decide the future of city ,not shit stiring jurnos,and wandering eyes fans.

Well said matey. Some absolute cocks on this forum. I think some of them are just perpetual wums as it helps to keep their post count up. You know who you are :)

greasedupdeafguy said:
bondsman said:
Simple question to all Mancini outers who is better and available. I think the answer is no one currently. Plus what exactly has he done wrong? Have we officially lost the title yet? Been knocked out of all competitions? No. Wind your necks in maybe go to a game and hear that most city fans remain behind the manager.
Dont think anyone would sack Mancini at this moment but in the summer with Mourinho out of a job if he was willing to come to here I have him over Mancini in a shot. The only other manager I would have over him is Klopp but it looks like he is staying in Germany for the time being. Mancini has done a great job in the past two seasons delivering us the title and a developing a winning mentality throughout the club however imo in Europe he is totally out of his depth whether it be CL or Europa, three seasons in a row of a complete failure and it just doesn't look like he learns from previous mistakes. We constantly struggle against the same sides every year and against teams who 'park the bus'. The only answers he has to these problems it seems is to spend more money, he kept banging on about RVP last season even though he has spent hundred million on strikers in his time with us he should be getting more out of the group of players he already has. I honestly feel if we were to get Mourinho in we would get to that next level but thats only my opinion.
Heard it all before.
fgreg89.gif

andyhinch said:
Sorry still not sure why?

Oh it's not important, sorry if i gave that impression. Just because your posts are so short i thought i'd ask.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 pm --<br /><br />
waspish said:
There is only one and I'd rather stick with Mancini for a couple of more seasons

Why only a couple more seasons ? Surely if you're a fan of his you'd like him to see out his contract at least, I know I would.

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
Sorry still not sure why?

Oh it's not important, sorry if i gave that impression. Just because your posts are so short i thought i'd ask.
Genuine question BS, do you think that part of the reason potential future managers are discussed so much on here is because of our history (meaning many different managers, that never got us anywhere)?

You know where I stand, and I you, it is City first. Discussing faults and areas to improve with the current boss is quite different to discussing a replacement. Watching the scum with taggart has just rubbed salt in the wounds for 20 years, maybe why some hope for managerial stability. On the same note, if things aren't perfect then our de-facto response is to change managers. Is this a hangover from the bad old days?

I think he will be gone soon.Didnt do himself any favours by saying he was offered the Monaco job.We need a manager who can do better in the champions league.Its laughable that we arent even in that europa cup.

baildon blue said:
I think he will be gone soon.Didnt do himself any favours by saying he was offered the Monaco job.We need a manager who can do better in the champions league.Its laughable that we arent even in that europa cup.

Unreal mate. Our group in the champs league was the toughest I've seen for years. That Monaco story didn't affect him winning the league. I suspect you rarely go to games and spend too much time reading crap papers and nonsense on here.

baildon blue said:
Offered?? Ok cuckoo

Re: MANCINI IN

Yaya_Tony said:
Have you noticed there are 211 pages & counting on here- why do you think that is if the answer is so obvious?
Because some shit stirring rags have nothing better to do?

A cheap shot.
I've never supported anyone but city & I suspect same goes for most people on here questioning Mancini too.
But yeah, I haven't got anything better to do ;)

bondsman said:
baildon blue said:

Unreal mate. Our group in the champs league was the toughest I've seen for years. That Monaco story didn't affect him winning the league. I suspect you rarely go to games and spend too much time reading crap papers and nonsense on here.

Can't fault that reply. Well said young man!

bondsman said:
baildon blue said:

To not win a game though with the squad of players we have is shocking especially when you consider we failed to qualify last season. We were also knocked about by a crap Lisbon side in the europa league. Even the the most defiant Mancini supporters cant defend his European record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.