Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mancini out

Diego Simeone, enter please.

Not big of a name to make it all about himself, and obviously a very good manager, young, Spanish speaking and might help us land Falcao in the summer.

Gota give him til season end, but then get new man in quickly if they do decide the time has come. Mourinho for me can take us to the next level and man-manage certain players better than Mancini does.

Understandable emotive knee jerk reaction from folks in this forum.

The team last year is entirely different from this season, if you look closely enough. Entirely different.

It's the dummies on the pitch!

Even if you think Milner should have started the team out there at the start should have had no trouble with Southamption

It's the dummies on the pitch!

Even if you think Milner should have started the team out there at the start should have had no trouble with Southamption

Not for me. Pointless at this stage of the season. Don't think he needs to go full stop when he's a manager winning trophies however if the same thing occurs next season and he fails on all fronts bar one (at the moment) then I will be of a completely different opinion!!

This summer will be his last chance saloon for me, he needs backing with the players that he wants in and then he needs to crack on with forming a side that can challenge against all teams, home and away. Southampton played very well tonight, very well indeed, but the lack of commitment and even a shade of quality shown by far too many City players was an utter disgrace!!

was this the worst ever post match interview? He looked a beaten man. No wonder we play with no spark! I agree .... get rid off.

A number of our players need to have a good long look at themselves if they want to climb the mountain next year.

Next year is going to be harder still to get the points necessary to challenge seriously for the title.

A number of our players are going to have to convince the manager whoever it is that the are up of it over 38 games.

As for Mancini unless someone better is available there is little point in getting rid of him at seasons end.

the question should be please stay mancini

what a bunch of glory hunters on here you people are way off the mark what a question when we are still in the fight and still in the fa cup

BUNCH OF GLORY HUNTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.