Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mancini out

was it his fault joe hart was catching thin air and barry forgot what team he plays for?

Ok this is just my opinion so don't hate.

United didn't win anything for years under fergie, but they stuck with them and look where it's got them.

I think it would be a mistake.

Just my opinion.

Apart from the premier league title the F.A.cup some fantastic football and the best memories i have had as a city fan, what has mancini ever done for us?

I´m far too worried about CL qualification to be hanging on to a DMW who probably won´t care if we make top 4 or not. We need someone NOW who really gives a shit

Hate these threads unless it's about Hughes ;)

He's a goner, no doubt about it. It's been a really poor defence of our title and considering the CL sacrifice, it has not been good enough. Mancini has not had the ability to improve us ever since Madrid beat us at the Bernabeu and for that he will pay the ultimate price.

There have been mitigating circumstances but generally his management of the club this season has not been good enough. I have defended and defended him, viciously on here at times but I am admitting defeat now.

I will be forever grateful to him for the trophies he has helped to bring us and he will always be a legend in my eyes. But it's time to move on.

I just hope he stays until the summer and we win the cup.

Not much point handing him the revolver now; the damage has been done for this season, whoever you want to blame for it (Mancini, Marwood, the players, FFFP, last summer's transfer window). However; I'll be mildly staggered if he's still the manger next august. That performance (or non-performance; might be more accurate) reminded me of the 8-1 at Boro and the 3-0 at Spurs. Has Mancini lost the dressing room? Has Mancini (and also, presumably, the players) been told that it's ''thank you, and close the door on your way out'' time next summer. Pity really, as he seems a ''bloody good bloke actually'', and has given us some outstanding memories this past 2 seasons.

He's gone. I just hope Mourinho isn't put off by managing us.

Summer is when everyone needs to sit down and understand what the hell has changed this season. But mancini will be lucky to be her next year when you consider the league and cl performances. Maybe an fa cup might save him but you get the impression things aren't as well as they could be behind the scenes when the team performs like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.