Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Matt the Giant said:
blue underpants said:
Sunday Mirror
Mancini out
Moyes in
Bollox

They also say Silva is on top of their summer buy-list.
TBH I can see that happening, Madrid would be hard for Silva to turn down

The only alternative I can think of is Rijkaard but he will probably will not want the job on an short term basis.

NQCitizen said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Btw pelligrini is an EXCELLENT shout

50% win percentage no major honours. What makes him better than Mancini?

the money spent !
when i saw what he has done with Villareal even Madrid they got something like 98 points over the season and now with Malaga ! replace cazorla with Iturra a guy who was without club and what he is doing very well and team is even getting more point than last year,

yes the money coaching it is not about buying Van persie, Hazard and de Rossi or Martinez if it was like thatn even me could be a manager

i try to like mancini as person & manager but it seems he is hated everywhere ( even here in France) he is seen a weak manager who only has to spend money and that his success at Inter was because of the rivals juve serieB Milan point deduction ...

if mancini was achieving that with other players ( not expensive & who doesn't cost that crazy wage bill) then everyone will close his a**

BillyShears said:
Goo said:
Can't bloody win with some people can he?

"I don't know what happened" - He's inept...

"My players played poorly" - Not endearing himself to the players

"I made mistakes" - Mistake prone

"We played well, but didn't win" - delusional...

Get a bloody grip people!

He can't win because we've been shit too many times this season and in too many important games. The only people who need to get a grip are those who just blindly bang the Mancini drum without acknowledging the steady devolution of the team in front of our eyes. The buck stops with the manager, and our manager underprepared our team for a game against a Southampton side anyone who watches football regularly could've told you were exactly the kind of team who would normally cause us problems.

Also, forums are for people to vent as much as they are for the post match love in's after a victory. What we don't need are thought police telling people to get a grip because they're not happy with seeing a shit performance.

Lets go for Klopp eh

Borussia Dortmund 1- 4 Hamburger SV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3kLP7YMnAg[/youtube]

In, out, shake it all about.

The fact of the matter is, even putting the clangers aside, that was as bad a City performance as we have seen in a LONG time, I'm thinking 3-0 Spuds away. Is Mancini to blame? To be honest I think theres plenty of blame to go around for that pile of shite, and Roberto should take his fair share.

Abject...from a team that is supposed to be the champions of the country ffs.

CityCTID said:
BillyShears said:
Goo said:
Can't bloody win with some people can he?

"I don't know what happened" - He's inept...

"My players played poorly" - Not endearing himself to the players

"I made mistakes" - Mistake prone

"We played well, but didn't win" - delusional...

Get a bloody grip people!

He can't win because we've been shit too many times this season and in too many important games. The only people who need to get a grip are those who just blindly bang the Mancini drum without acknowledging the steady devolution of the team in front of our eyes. The buck stops with the manager, and our manager underprepared our team for a game against a Southampton side anyone who watches football regularly could've told you were exactly the kind of team who would normally cause us problems.

Also, forums are for people to vent as much as they are for the post match love in's after a victory. What we don't need are thought police telling people to get a grip because they're not happy with seeing a shit performance.

Lets go for Klopp eh

Lets stick with Mancini eh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fV0tO0a0E[/youtube]

We won't mention that Dortmund have a CL game Tuesday and may well have rested half their first team. Or that they had a man sent off.

No we'll just continue to pretend that Mancini's the right manager for City and that his five year contract means he'll be here for five years.

BillyShears said:
CityCTID said:
BillyShears said:

Lets go for Klopp eh

Lets stick with Mancini eh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fV0tO0a0E[/youtube]

We won't mention that Dortmund have a CL game Tuesday and may well have rested half their first team. Or that they had a man sent off.

No we'll just continue to pretend that Mancini's the right manager for City and that his five year contract means he'll be here for five years.

Good man Billy. Knew you'd come around in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.