Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

CITYROBBO said:
lets sack a manager who has won us a league title and Fa Cup can you hear yourselves.. we cant win it every year ffs i hate negativity! we are second in premier league im sure half of you moaning wasnt there that day we opened are league season up against Blackpool in 98/99 thats when we had real problems today was nothing compared to all that..
and a guy that has lead his team to two group stage exists in the champions league

next year city will probs be in a tough group again due to seeing, so will city still blame inexperience?

Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

Five months ago Mancini said he new what the problems were and would sort them.

We are still waiting

barcajaden said:
CITYROBBO said:
lets sack a manager who has won us a league title and Fa Cup can you hear yourselves.. we cant win it every year ffs i hate negativity! we are second in premier league im sure half of you moaning wasnt there that day we opened are league season up against Blackpool in 98/99 thats when we had real problems today was nothing compared to all that..
and a guy that has lead his team to two group stage exists in the champions league

next year city will probs be in a tough group again due to seeing, so will city still blame inexperience?

No group will be as tough as the one we were in this year - who would have thought that all the CHAMPIONS would be in the same group - oh....if anything in sport is fixed then the Champions League IS

CC1 said:
barcajaden said:
CITYROBBO said:

No group will be as tough as the one we were in this year - who would have thought that all the CHAMPIONS would be in the same group - oh....if anything in sport is fixed then the Champions League IS
Hahaha brilliant.

Keep em coming love

People need to stop going back to the "Remember where we were" argument. Yes, most of us were there in 98/99, ffs my first game was in that season but we're in 2013 now & we can't just stand still with stars in our eyes thinking, "Wow, it's beautiful where we've got to", we have to keep moving.

I'll always love Bob for what he's done for this football club, but time moves on & to be with the elite, you have to be brutal.

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
keemcfc said:
In the words of Mancini himself; "This eeez football, these things happen"

It's pointless analysing and trying to place blame, it's just the way this sport is.

You are of course right, for the record I think his time is up, he has taken us as far as he can, and on the whole has done a good job and I think him for it.

We need to move forward not backwards, I am not sure we as a fan base could put up with an Arsenal situation, of being almost there every season
But changing manager doesn't guarantee winning the title every season.

I don't think any team would finish above Man Utd this season. We could have been better, but I think we got off to a slow-start, in part due to the draining Champions League group we had. Lets see how Man Utd cope in the League after playing Real Madrid, and the likes of Dortmund

If I could be confident that a new manager would lift our performance then i'd go for it, but I don't see an obvious candidate and it's certainly not going to happen before the end of the season

I fully agree that changing manager is bad for any club ( stability)

but but !!!!

If city had a wage bill below 170 m£ and made profit i would say yes but buying expensive players look what he was targeting ( van persie , Hazard , De rossi , Martinez !!!!) in every club you can add one player like that not 3 or 4 at the same time!!! so how can this club turn profitable if you spend all that on players like Nasri ... so there is no cheap players in this world who can do the job ?

Manager is not about buying and putting a starting 11 it is also about finding players who can suit his plan

by the way D.S ( academy) didn't advance in Next gen series for the 2nd time ( this time with his friend Lombardo) !

Seosa said:
People need to stop going back to the "Remember where we were" argument. Yes, most of us were there in 98/99, ffs my first game was in that season but we're in 2013 now & we can't just stand still with stars in our eyes thinking, "Wow, it's beautiful where we've got to", we have to keep moving.

I'll always love Bob for what he's done for this football club, but time moves on & to be with the elite, you have to be brutal.
Top post.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

Five months ago Mancini said he new what the problems were and would sort them.

We are still waiting

So ending the season in top 4 and the charity shield is not good enough for Mancini to keep his job? after winning what he has as a manager and also being our owners first choice manager I find it pretty embarrassing that you think our owners will sack Mancini..

forevermancity said:
CC1 said:
barcajaden said:

Hahaha brilliant.

Keep em coming love

'Love'????? ok darlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.