Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini: "When you win a title, you need to improve the team. We did not improve the team. This is a problem."

He's going to blame the season on our disastrous transfer window, honestly it has played a big part.

I will agree with him if the club gave him only 5 Million Pound to spend, NOT 50 MILLION POUND !

He should identified better alternatives for ( RVP, Hazard, DDR & Martinez)

Not necessarily the same level as the mentioned above, but at least better additions than what he agreed to sign.

BUT did Mancini spend the money or did someone else at the club dictate who we could and could not have?

BillyShears said:
CityCTID said:
BillyShears said:
He can't win because we've been shit too many times this season and in too many important games. The only people who need to get a grip are those who just blindly bang the Mancini drum without acknowledging the steady devolution of the team in front of our eyes. The buck stops with the manager, and our manager underprepared our team for a game against a Southampton side anyone who watches football regularly could've told you were exactly the kind of team who would normally cause us problems.

Also, forums are for people to vent as much as they are for the post match love in's after a victory. What we don't need are thought police telling people to get a grip because they're not happy with seeing a shit performance.

Lets go for Klopp eh

Borussia Dortmund 1- 4 Hamburger SV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3kLP7YMnAg[/youtube]

Lets stick with Mancini eh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fV0tO0a0E[/youtube]

We won't mention that Dortmund have a CL game Tuesday and may well have rested half their first team. Or that they had a man sent off.

No we'll just continue to pretend that Mancini's the right manager for City and that his five year contract means he'll be here for five years.
Hamburg had a man sent off and are mid-table team. Dortmund were at home and we've played with 10 men and won

Point if you use a defeat as a excuse to call for mancini's head and propose a manager who has presided over a home defeat

Marvin said:
Hamburg had a man sent off and are mid-table team. Dortmund were at home and we've played with 10 men and won

Point if you use a defeat as a excuse to call for mancini's head and propose a manager who has presided over a home defeat

No idea what you're on about. But just in case you're unsure about what my point is. Jurgen Klopp's a better manager than Mancini, and our CL group this season has proven that. Therefore I'd readily embrace Klopp as an alternative to Mancini if/when Mancini is sacked.

Marvin said:
BillyShears said:
CityCTID said:
Lets go for Klopp eh

We won't mention that Dortmund have a CL game Tuesday and may well have rested half their first team. Or that they had a man sent off.

No we'll just continue to pretend that Mancini's the right manager for City and that his five year contract means he'll be here for five years.

And you also twist people's words into what you want them to say.

Marvin said:
BillyShears said:
CityCTID said:
Lets go for Klopp eh

Dortmund had a man sent off and half the team were out with flu.

lets sack a manager who has won us a league title and Fa Cup can you hear yourselves.. we cant win it every year ffs i hate negativity! we are second in premier league im sure half of you moaning wasnt there that day we opened are league season up against Blackpool in 98/99 thats when we had real problems today was nothing compared to all that..

Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.

CITYROBBO said:
lets sack a manager who has won us a league title and Fa Cup can you hear yourselves.. we cant win it every year ffs i hate negativity! we are second in premier league im sure half of you moaning wasnt there that day we opened are league season up against Blackpool in 98/99 thats when we had real problems today was nothing compared to all that..
Why do we have to harp on about the past when talking about our future?

So when the owner is questioning why we were shit does khaldoon remind him where we were in 98/99?

CITYROBBO said:
Irony being plenty of us were. But this isn't the 98/99 season. We are not a team of poor quality anymore. In fact after our wank display today banging on about 99 means fuck all.

Backing a manager because nearly 15 years ago we were shit is pathetic.

Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.

Stop talking sense!!!

Some people have forgotten how far we have come in such a short time. Patience is a virtue of the true MCFC fans who have waited years for this period in our history and a blip like today is something we can shoulder - but those with short memories (or who have only just joined our support) - can't.

It's bad enough fighting those with influence in the world of football who are trying to stop us with new, stupid, rules and regulations but the hardest fight in my opinion is with these senseless impatient 'fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.