Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Agreed but would they get shot of him with some fans still living off last year singing mancini all the time!

i8rags said:
Although there's no harm in a discussion, I believe it matters not a jot what we think about Mancini, as the owners will make their own decisions based on their business model for the club and I'm sure they can see we have stalled and are not improving in certain areas and possible revenue streams have come and gone. They will act I'm sure and Mancini will be sent packing with a fat wallet and our thanks.

Correct mate.

Still amazed we haven't seen Pam calling us all fornicators today though lol.

blueinsa said:
i8rags said:
Although there's no harm in a discussion, I believe it matters not a jot what we think about Mancini, as the owners will make their own decisions based on their business model for the club and I'm sure they can see we have stalled and are not improving in certain areas and possible revenue streams have come and gone. They will act I'm sure and Mancini will be sent packing with a fat wallet and our thanks.

Correct mate.

Still amazed we haven't seen Pam calling us all fornicators today though lol.
Maybe yesterday changed even her mind.

Until about 35 seconds ago I was still in the Mancini camp but have just watched the interview on the OS.

You should NEVER make those sort of comments in an interview.

He should carry the burden for the team, he should certainly not be slagging off his blokes in public. This is the act of a weak man.

He needs to pull off a couple of miracles to sort this mess out and retain not only his job but any sort of self respect and the respect of the players and the fans. Shameful cowardly interview.

cookster said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
OB1 said:

i still think we got a bargain with Yaya Silva and Aguero aswell,

Clichy I'll give you, the others I think we got because we paid more than anyone else was prepared to pay (wages, fee)
That's usually the way it works if you're not Man Utd or Barcelona etc. Doesn't matter if those players are good enough

i can't really be bothered searching and looking but was there a load of these threads knocking about last season when we we're eight points behind ?

CTID1974 said:
i can't really be bothered searching and looking but was there a load of these threads knocking about last season when we we're eight points behind ?

Not even last season. It's when we don't win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.