Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
It won't be long and Soriano will be saying it

I bet Khaldoon is happy he doesn't have to deal with most of this shit anymore.

The great thing about where we now stand as a club, it's great to know all the fans can trust the owners and the people that have been put in place, to make the right calls.

And if that call doesn't suit the Mancini out agenda who do we blame then

In no position to complain, they have used their fortunes to turn around the fate of our club.

They deserve to call it right or wrong, but always in our best interests.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.
Thank fuck he isn't nine points behind in a title race.

Thanks fuck he's still in the CL.

Thank fuck his players actually like him.

Thank fuck he's actually a coach capable of getting the best out of his players.

You went down with the Balotelli ship and you'll go down with the Mancini one. None so blind as those who can't see a limited football coach.

vlad06 said:
grim up north said:
vlad06 said:
If he does go, which would be a shame, I would like to see Moyes at City.

Alternatively, if PSG are determined to spend big on Mourinho then Ancelloti would be free and he is a class manager.

Moyes dear god no

Why not?

Do you believe he can manage world class players, I very much doubt it. He likes to be the underdog, press massaging his ego about his low budget management. Why has he been at Neverton for so long if he really is that good

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Not many I hope!

It won't be long and Soriano will be saying it

I bet Khaldoon is happy he doesn't have to deal with most of this shit anymore.

The great thing about where we now stand as a club, it's great to know all the fans can trust the owners and the people that have been put in place, to make the right calls.
Can we? Big mistakes made in the Summer, and the new suits may be well qualified accountants who were very lucky to be at Barcelona at the right time.

I think I am coming round to your way of thinking, but I don't share your confidence about the future. We are in a vulnerable position. The academy if 18 months off. The new stadium is not going to be full if fans don't have a winning team, and a new manager wont have the funds Mancini and Hughes had. At the same time I think Mancini has had his time.

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.

Thank fuck he's actually a coach capable of getting the best out of his players.

You went down with the Balotelli ship and you'll go down with the Mancini one. None so blind as those who can't see a limited football coach.

Billy I am still very much undecided about Mancini however hyperthetically we claw it back and win the league..would you say get rid then?

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.

Thank fuck he isn't 13 points behind the league leaders

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.

Don't worry Billy he'll fix it, as he keeps telling us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.