Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.
Thank fuck he isn't nine points behind in a title race.
He has worked absolute miracles at Dortmund on a small budget and actually qualified from the CL group unlike Mancini and like LoveCity has said previously on this thread he fits perfectly with visions from the owners and the idea of of promoting youth with new academy campus being built at Dortmund he watches the youth side on a regular basis.

Personally my first choice would be Mouriho as he would guarantee trophies but if he isn't attainable then Klopp is a close second.

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Skashion said:

Thanks fuck he's still in the CL.

Thank fuck his players actually like him.

Thank fuck he's actually a coach capable of getting the best out of his players.

You went down with the Balotelli ship and you'll go down with the Mancini one. None so blind as those who can't see a limited football coach.

Don't worry Billy he'll fix it, as he keeps telling us
Just wait until he gets his own team to publicly berate when things still don't work.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.
He gets the best out of his players and he could potentially bring Hummels with him in the summer. If Dortmund weren't so focused on doing so well in Europe they'd be much closer to Bayern, who are actually having their revenge season (haven't they only conceded 7 goals all season?) to win back the Bundesliga title anyway.

grim up north said:
BillyShears said:
Skashion said:

Thank fuck he's actually a coach capable of getting the best out of his players.

You went down with the Balotelli ship and you'll go down with the Mancini one. None so blind as those who can't see a limited football coach.

Thank fuck he isn't 13 points behind the league leaders
Thank fuck he actually managed to retain a title against a side with a much larger budget. As well as winning a double.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
BillyShears said:

Thank he actually manager to retain a title against a side with a much larger budget. As well as winning a double.

Who

grim up north said:
BillyShears said:
Skashion said:

Looks too much like Jeffrey Dahmer for me - I'm out.

BillyShears said:

Let's see if he wins the thing before I decide if I give a fuck. Mancini has been out of the group stages three times in his managerial career, that's two times more than Klopp.

I don't care if players like a manager. It's not relevant if they're fifteen points behind in a title race.

Well, if you think they're not capable of being fifteen points behind in a title race that's your call. Thing is, I'm not denying Klopp's achievements which are considerable. I just don't deny Mancini's either as you do.

Went down with the Balotelli ship? Comedy gold. Let's refresh, I said, when he first moved here, the very worst that will happen is that we'll get our money back, and we did. I also said a long time before he went that I actively want him to go because it's clear that Mancini had chosen Tevez and that Balotelli was rotting here and I like the guy too much to see him waste his talent not playing football. I also said before the transfer window that he would go soon.

It's you who has no credibility over Mancini because you've already said you just dislike the man. Your opinions are not objective. You like Klopp, you not like Mancini. You stated you've let the reactions on Bluemoon unfairly shape your opinions on the man:

If Mancini fucks off back to Italy I'll give him whatever he wants ... ;)

Amazing how much I dislike the man ... I sometimes think coming on Bluemoon doesn't help. Every time I warm to him, someone somewhere will challenge my general views of him, and I'll have to justify them. Then I just get angry again that a mercenary like him ended up working for owners as respectful and classy as the ones we have!

Anyway ... I think one way or another the next few months will bare out what the future holds for Sideshow Bob and in turn for our beloved City.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275393&p=6365860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275393&p=6365860</a>

MCFC BOB said:
Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jurgen Klopp for me.
He gets the best out of his players and he could potentially bring Hummels with him in the summer. If Dortmund weren't so focused on doing so well in Europe they'd be much closer to Bayern, who are actually having their revenge season (haven't they only conceded 7 goals all season?) to win back the Bundesliga title anyway.
Dortmund are on 39 points from 21 games. That's less than 2 points per game, which is worse than Mancini. That excuse doesn't wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.