Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I bet Khaldoon is happy he doesn't have to deal with most of this shit anymore.

The great thing about where we now stand as a club, it's great to know all the fans can trust the owners and the people that have been put in place, to make the right calls.
Can we? Big mistakes made in the Summer, and the new suits may be well qualified accountants who were very lucky to be at Barcelona at the right time.

I think I am coming round to your way of thinking, but I don't share your confidence about the future. We are in a vulnerable position. The academy if 18 months off. The new stadium is not going to be full if fans don't have a winning team, and a new manager wont have the funds Mancini and Hughes had. At the same time I think Mancini has had his time.

The future's very bright indeed in regards the campus, which makes having the right man in charge even more important
The infrastructure maybe being built, but if this season dies it will put at risk the ground expansion. And a big training ground with all the mod cons doesn't give you top quality players which you need to win trophies. When a new manager considers a job offer, the training ground plans are going to be very secondary to the status of the existing squad and the transfer budget available.

I hope we don't have to go down the route of getting a new manager

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Thanks fuck he's still in the CL.

Thank fuck his players actually like him.

Thank fuck he's actually a coach capable of getting the best out of his players.

You went down with the Balotelli ship and you'll go down with the Mancini one. None so blind as those who can't see a limited football coach.

Don't worry Billy he'll fix it, as he keeps telling us

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-know-the-problem-says-manchester-799719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ter-799719</a>

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini admitted Joe Hart had saved his side in the 1-1 Champions League draw with Borussia Dortmund - and said the Blues need to fight harder for success against Europe's best.

Marco Reus scored for the visitors after a slack pass from Jack Rodwell before substitute Mario Balotelli's late penalty levelled the score. Blues keeper Hart made a string of world class saves throughout the game.

"I think that Joe saved us. He did very, very well," Mancini said.

"Today we deserved to conceded three or four goals. We didn't play well.

"We didn't play well because Borussia Dortmund played better than us.

"They probably at this moment are a better team than us. If we want to play in the Champions League we have to play better than tonight.

"We have to run and fight. It's not enough to just pass. Champions League is another situation - different from the championship.

"We have to run and fight. It's not enough to just have quality."

Mancini admitted his frustration as City remained without a clean sheet this season, but the Italian revealed he had identified the reason for his side's poor defensive performance tonight as they were over-run by Dortmund's fleet-footed young stars.

"We did a lot of mistakes. It was very strange for us," he said.

"I know the problem and I will resolve very quickly this problem."

Asked what the problem was, he added: "It is my problem. It is my job. I understand the problem and I will resolve (it) very quickly."

City's penalty lifeline came after Dortmund defender Neven Subotic saw Sergio Aguero kick the ball on to his hand at close quarters, a decision Mancini agreed could have gone either way.

"He touched the ball with his hand. He was unlucky," he said.

"It could be maybe not, but I'm happy with the penalty.

"I think in the end this point could be important."

---

The problem is YOU Mancini, YOU. You failed in Europe at Inter and you've failed here, our football resembles 10/11 rather than 11/12. You're taking our team back.

You 'knew the problem' yet still haven't resolved it. The championship is supposedly different? The same problems exist there, even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Had enough, GO!

You along with half the people on this thread are a disgrace to the club and a bunch of spoilt bastards. Every bad performance our players have and you call for the manager's head less than a year after the best season we've ever had. I suggest you fucking go.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I find it very interesting how many turncoats there are on this site - I have been reviled for being outspoken in my dislike of Mancini; as a person and, more importantly, as a Manager.

His man management skills are non existent and his tactics and team selections utterly baffling - I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on abysmal transfer policy which hasn't helped.

Every team he has picked has been wrong (i give you nasri instead of milner as an example). He always drops players 'in form'. Blames players for poor performances whilst playing them out of position. I don't like his style of play and his negative sideways methods.

I have been the only one here who has warned of this impending calamity - a billion spent and we wont win a trophy - indeed, will we finish 4th?

We are the only team I can recall who win the title and actually go out of our way to ensure we dont do it again. 50m spent on utter rubbish..........................oh,hell,this is the most down I have been as a blue in 50yrs because they just didnt try - and I cant label that at previous sides no matter how crap we've been.

Please, Just go.....................

There is no way on God's earth that you've been a blue for 5 years let alone 50.

Oh, and you sound like a right sanctimonious twat who is almost revelling in the fact that we're not having a good time of it at the moment.

Stood in The South Stand said:
You along with half the people on this thread are a disgrace to the club and a bunch of spoilt bastards. Every bad performance our players have and you call for the manager's head less than a year after the best season we've ever had. I suggest you fucking go.

I'd love to see you say that to my face big man.

You forgot to mention York away.

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-know-the-problem-says-manchester-799719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ter-799719</a>

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini admitted Joe Hart had saved his side in the 1-1 Champions League draw with Borussia Dortmund - and said the Blues need to fight harder for success against Europe's best.

Marco Reus scored for the visitors after a slack pass from Jack Rodwell before substitute Mario Balotelli's late penalty levelled the score. Blues keeper Hart made a string of world class saves throughout the game.

"They probably at this moment are a better team than us. If we want to play in the Champions League we have to play better than tonight.

"We have to run and fight. It's not enough to just pass. Champions League is another situation - different from the championship.

Mancini admitted his frustration as City remained without a clean sheet this season, but the Italian revealed he had identified the reason for his side's poor defensive performance tonight as they were over-run by Dortmund's fleet-footed young stars.

Asked what the problem was, he added: "It is my problem. It is my job. I understand the problem and I will resolve (it) very quickly."

City's penalty lifeline came after Dortmund defender Neven Subotic saw Sergio Aguero kick the ball on to his hand at close quarters, a decision Mancini agreed could have gone either way.

---

The problem is YOU Mancini, YOU. You failed in Europe at Inter and you've failed here, our football resembles 10/11 rather than 11/12. You're taking our team back.

You 'knew the problem' yet still haven't resolved it. The championship is supposedly different? The same problems exist there, even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Had enough, GO!

To criticise the team or an individual when called for is not wrong.
To want improvement is not disloyalty.
To be interested in better alternatives is not giving up.

To close ones eyes and refuse to acknowledge there is a problem is ignorant. And frankly quite stupid.

BillyShears said:

Selling tickets?

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:

---

Had enough, GO!

We're on the conveyor belt of one managerial appointment after another in a wild hope of repeating what Mancini did and no one will ever do it again. Mancini seems to have so many critics now, but I don't think most City fans realise what he did and how difficult it was.

Could well be that we were another Leeds or Blackburn. We should savour the moment and make the most of what we have now. Support the team and hope that they turn it around and win back the pride

NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:

---

Had enough, GO!

I suggest you go and take your foul language with you! Mancini has under achieved at city in so many ways he has to go. And for your information this is the first time I've said he should be sacked he's lost my confidence in him as a manager and the players it's clear to see if you open your eyes and stop living last seasons dream...

grim up north said:
BillyShears said:

Selling tickets?

Not as fast as some of you lot have sold your souls to suck a charlatan's tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.