Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
Marvin said:
So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

The transfers were the responsibility of Brian Marwood and he has since been moved on.

I'm not sure that's true. He may have been responsible for negotiations, but who identified the targets

It is. Khaldoon had to come in and salvage the Dzeko deal after Marwood fucked it up. It's also believe he was in the middle of the problems when Tevez initially handed in a transfer request.

Mancini wanted the likes of Van Persie in the summer but no deal was made to sign him.

Re: was I the only one..

Am I the only one.....

Who sees a positive in us not defending our title this season in that it will mean that some of our newer 'fans' will fuck off?

Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
Marvin said:
So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

The transfers were the responsibility of Brian Marwood and he has since been moved on.
I'm not sure that's true. He may have been responsible for negotiations, but who identified the targets

Who was responsible for not playing the second best striker we have at the club in yesterday's game which has effectively lost us the title now Marwood has gone then?

Didn't ever feel that they'd boot Mancini out overnight , even after a soul destroying defeat like that .... although the Sheikh certainly wouldn't have been happy if he watched the game , that's for sure!

It's difficult to know what the owners are thinking , they appear to want to remain loyal to Mancini , yet they will want the team (and the club) to carry on progressing ..... and whilst the club , in financial aspects , may have done , the team certainly hasn't ..... we can only wait and see what happens from here on.

de niro said:
We've lost a game ffs, that makes 3 for the season. Jeez.

League matches. We also lost that many in Europe and were dumped out of the Cup by Villa in a competition where Bradford make the final. Arsenal has been the only win of merit in 2013 and nobody thought we would win that.

To suggest that Bob has had players he didn't ever want given to him whilst not getting any he did is frankly fucking ridiculous and for those that still want Bob and believe that shit, what the fuck does it tell you of the man should it be true?

The buck stops with Bob!

werenotreallyhere said:
Marvin said:
peoffrey said:

Who was responsible for not playing the second best striker we have at the club in yesterday's game which has effectively lost us the title now Marwood has gone then?
Who?

werenotreallyhere said:
Marvin said:

Tevez? He was absent because of family reasons! What a daft thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.