Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

werenotreallyhere said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Seosa said:
People need to stop going back to the "Remember where we were" argument. Yes, most of us were there in 98/99, ffs my first game was in that season but we're in 2013 now & we can't just stand still with stars in our eyes thinking, "Wow, it's beautiful where we've got to", we have to keep moving.

I'll always love Bob for what he's done for this football club, but time moves on & to be with the elite, you have to be brutal.
Top post.

I also could not agree more with Paulmcfc on this one.

You say all of that, but honestly which coach will take us to the next level. I can only think of Mourinho and Klopp. But there is zero chance of any of them coming to this club.

I think I love Bobby too much to start a rationale argument here. :)

Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Just checked out the ferran and cheeky thread, I feel any decision on bob will be theirs and not the chairmans. Where's the hunger to retain our title, it's like last year on our epic defence of the fa cup.

I say we evaluate at the end of the season. Our European campaign disappointed me and I think we've drawn too many matches at home this season. If we win the FA Cup then that's a positive.

The final call on whether Mancini stays or goes will be Sheikh Mansour's but Soriano and Al Mubarak will instigate it if needs be.

So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

The transfers were the responsibility of Brian Marwood and he has since been moved on.

Re: was I the only one..

dobobobo said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
That expected to wake up to the news that Mancini was fired? He cant even motivate the players anymore, he needs to fucking go.

And who exactly is available to replace him?

So yes, I think you are the only one.

Or tens and thousands of those people on the Interwebz claiming that they can do a better job than Mancini.

The club should start a reality tv programme whereby such contestants are taken abroad to manage the club the level of City. If they can't deliver, then they will be hanged.

peoffrey said:
Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
I say we evaluate at the end of the season. Our European campaign disappointed me and I think we've drawn too many matches at home this season. If we win the FA Cup then that's a positive.

The final call on whether Mancini stays or goes will be Sheikh Mansour's but Soriano and Al Mubarak will instigate it if needs be.

So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

The transfers were the responsibility of Brian Marwood and he has since been moved on.
I'm not sure that's true. He may have been responsible for negotiations, but who identified the targets

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Marvin said:
Easy to blame the manager, but I think he has an impossible job

He has world class players like Yaya, Silva, Augero, Kompany and he has an "impossible" job?!

and is paying the price for mistakes which others have made. We should have spent £30m on one or two top quality additions / replacements for the departing players, instead of £50m on good players who add nothing to what we have

So Mancini had these players dumped on him, did he?

I'll have some of what you've been smoking...

I find it incredible seeing those defending Mancini and blaming Marwood (or whoever else) for the below par signings we made this season for the subsequent below par performances of late...Are you telling me they are all better than Tevez?

Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for him having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench.

'Bobby' gets rid of Mario with no replacement; then slags off Sergio for not playing good enough last week after that wonder goal; and then blames the players again this week....for me this guy has lost the dressing room, and is also now losing support (including mine).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.