Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

de niro said:
MaineRoad4696 said:
1. Fed up with all this Mancini out crap, when there is not one manager better available who would actually realistically come to this club. Txiki and Soriano cannot stand Mourinho so there is no chance of him coming to city. There is also zero chance Jürgen Klopp leaving Dortmund. So who does that leave who is a better option than Mancini?

2. Some people on here saying Mancini is an average coach is absolute bull.
Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
Internazionale
Serie A: 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05, 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005, 2006
Manchester City
Premier League: 2011–12
FA Cup: 2010–11
FA Community Shield: 2012
That's not a bad record, Considering the majority of people on here believe they could do a better job than him.

3. To all those ranting on a club forum being negative, stop feeling sorry for yourselves have a laugh and move on. We're city supporters, the supporters who no matter what will stick by their team, have a laugh and not be bitter after defeat. We use to laugh at the over-dramatic reaction of united fans after they lost a game, well i'm afraid that allot of you have turned in to them. Negativity and Ranting will get you nowhere, what will you get out of it, an official response from the club? No. So move on.

Hi platty.

LOL!!

blueinsa said:
To suggest that Bob has had players he didn't ever want given to him whilst not getting any he did is frankly fucking ridiculous and for those that still want Bob and believe that shit, what the fuck does it tell you of the man should it be true?

The buck stops with Bob!

He had to bring some players in and Sinclair or Rodwell were way down the list.

peoffrey said:
Marvin said:
peoffrey said:
I say we evaluate at the end of the season. Our European campaign disappointed me and I think we've drawn too many matches at home this season. If we win the FA Cup then that's a positive.

The final call on whether Mancini stays or goes will be Sheikh Mansour's but Soriano and Al Mubarak will instigate it if needs be.

So those responsible for the transfer shambles of the Summer hold the manager responsible for the inevitable consequences. We are still the Kings of the Cock-up

The transfers were the responsibility of Brian Marwood and he has since been moved on.

We don't know anything to be honest it is all guesswork, some claim to be the font of all knowledge on city related topics, but in reality they don't have a clue

fans are pissed off after yesterday and the pitch forks are out, no surprise really, the situation is probably more complex than we imagine but putting it all on one persons shoulders is the easiest solution and the one that usually prevails

not sure at what stage it happened but some now believe we have the right to not only expect success but also get any player or manager we see fit

play shit we should have klopp and van persie can i have my ticket money back

tremendous

werenotreallyhere said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Marvin said:
Easy to blame the manager, but I think he has an impossible job

He has world class players like Yaya, Silva, Augero, Kompany and he has an "impossible" job?!

and is paying the price for mistakes which others have made. We should have spent £30m on one or two top quality additions / replacements for the departing players, instead of £50m on good players who add nothing to what we have

So Mancini had these players dumped on him, did he?

I'll have some of what you've been smoking...

Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for him having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench.

I don't think you're naive. I'm not totally certain you're actually a City fan either.

peoffrey said:
werenotreallyhere said:
Marvin said:
I'm not sure that's true. He may have been responsible for negotiations, but who identified the targets

Who was responsible for not playing the second best striker we have at the club in yesterday's game which has effectively lost us the title now Marwood has gone then?

Tevez? He was absent because of family reasons! What a daft thing to say.

Like I said in my previous message 'peoffrey':

"Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for Tevez having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench"

Sorry for airing my 'stupid' opinion, I'm obviously not as knowledgable as you! I suppose you were also convinced he went golfing in Argentina for months last season for 'family reasons'.....perhaps it isn't so much ME as YOU that thinks and says daft things.

hilts said:
play shit we should have klopp and van persie can i have my ticket money back

tremendous

Klopp would be a very good alternative should Mancini leave the Club and Van Persie would've won the league with us this season.

However, I don't want nor have ever asked for my ticket money back. Never will.

Cheesy said:
werenotreallyhere said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
He has world class players like Yaya, Silva, Augero, Kompany and he has an "impossible" job?!

So Mancini had these players dumped on him, did he?

I'll have some of what you've been smoking...

Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for him having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench.

I don't think you're naive. I'm not totally certain you're actually a City fan either.

I am actually a City fan cheesy. Not sure why you would think I am not based on that at all?

werenotreallyhere said:
peoffrey said:
werenotreallyhere said:
Who was responsible for not playing the second best striker we have at the club in yesterday's game which has effectively lost us the title now Marwood has gone then?

"Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for Tevez having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench"

Sorry for airing my 'stupid' opinion, I'm obviously not as knowledgable as you! I suppose you were also convinced he went golfing in Argentina for months last season for 'family reasons'.....perhaps it isn't so much ME as YOU that thinks and says daft things.

I'm pretty sure it's you. Are you really a Blue ?

werenotreallyhere said:

Where did you get "stupid" from? I said "daft." Your opinion is not valid whilst you put words in to other peoples mouths.

Tevez was absent yesterday because of personal reasons. Trusted sports writers who I look out for have confirmed this.

werenotreallyhere said:
peoffrey said:
werenotreallyhere said:

What don't you understand about - HE WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL REASONS. This means he wasn't AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL REASONS to sit on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.