Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
abu13 said:
dancity19 said:
bri an t said:
could not agree more.

Performances have been diminishing under Mancini all season. We may only have lost 3, but look at how many we have drawn due to the same old failings, which the management are seemingly oblivious to. Lost 3, yep, but we also have a very real possibility (probability) of being 12 points behind United tonight. They could lose 4 games between now and the end of the season, but do you have the confidence in us, at the moment to do our bit???

A week or so ago we could have beaten QPR and made it a 2 point gap. We have picked up 2 points out of a possible 12- against QPR, Liverpool and Southampton (hardly Everton, Chelsea and United) and now will be 12 points behind.

The difference about yesterday though, was that it wasn't even the same old problems that let us down. It wasn't the inability to break down teams- we are appalling to a man. Everyone was abysmal, lacking in effort, lacking in care, lacking in structure. Maybe apart from Aguero, who I thought worked hard, but everyone else just looked disinterested.

Yesterday smacked of a 'lost the dressing room performance'. Our most dependable players were anything but. The game was so surreal; I honestly cannot believe how poor we were. In all seriousness, have we looked that bad since the Pearce era. ONly one I can think of is the Spurs game under Hughes, and I think yesterday was worse.

Something was wrong yesterday, that was worse than just a bad performance.

Totally agree but what i was trying to get across is that i don't like what some of our fans are becoming. Obviously i would sooner be 2 points behind the rags than 12 and yes the chances of us winning the title this year are pretty much gone, However i have seen much worse City sides and much worse managers. Fuck me we employed Alan Ball, i have faith in our owners and i believe they will put right whatever is wrong. now if this means replacing Bobbie with another manager then there will be no argument from me. By the same score if they stand by him then so will i.

You forgot to mention York away

citymad said:
What if the toffees beat the scum ? it'll still be 9 points behind. Anythings possible and i'm the biggest pessimistic idiot there is.

Just looking for some light in all the gloom.

I wish I could share your optimism but the Rags will not make the same mistake twice.

abu13 said:
dancity19 said:
bri an t said:
could not agree more.

Performances have been diminishing under Mancini all season. We may only have lost 3, but look at how many we have drawn due to the same old failings, which the management are seemingly oblivious to. Lost 3, yep, but we also have a very real possibility (probability) of being 12 points behind United tonight. They could lose 4 games between now and the end of the season, but do you have the confidence in us, at the moment to do our bit???

A week or so ago we could have beaten QPR and made it a 2 point gap. We have picked up 2 points out of a possible 12- against QPR, Liverpool and Southampton (hardly Everton, Chelsea and United) and now will be 12 points behind.

The difference about yesterday though, was that it wasn't even the same old problems that let us down. It wasn't the inability to break down teams- we are appalling to a man. Everyone was abysmal, lacking in effort, lacking in care, lacking in structure. Maybe apart from Aguero, who I thought worked hard, but everyone else just looked disinterested.

Yesterday smacked of a 'lost the dressing room performance'. Our most dependable players were anything but. The game was so surreal; I honestly cannot believe how poor we were. In all seriousness, have we looked that bad since the Pearce era. ONly one I can think of is the Spurs game under Hughes, and I think yesterday was worse.

Something was wrong yesterday, that was worse than just a bad performance.

Totally agree but what i was trying to get across is that i don't like what some of our fans are becoming. Obviously i would sooner be 2 points behind the rags than 12 and yes the chances of us winning the title this year are pretty much gone, However i have seen much worse City sides and much worse managers. Fuck me we employed Alan Ball, i have faith in our owners and i believe they will put right whatever is wrong. now if this means replacing Bobbie with another manager then there will be no argument from me. By the same score if they stand by him then so will i.
I think this is still a problem with fans old enough to remember the crap times. Yes we have seen worse but it doesn't mean we shouldn't complain when we are poor, lots has changed we are not a useless bunch or cart horses and journeymen and we certainly should never be as abject as we have been all season you are right I trust and think everyone else trusts the owners but because we were poor some time back we can't moan now

@BluePhil8 said:
This may have been commented on. I was in a bad mood before the game even started yesterday. As soon as i saw that Zabeleta had been stripped of the captaincy for no reason. Why even do something like that?
Exactly this! I can only speculate; Mancini totally loosing the dressing room and trying to forge alliance with the only key player (Yaya) he hasn't alienated yet. Please Roberto, leave before any more damage is done, and I will always be grateful for the good times we had together.

@BluePhil8 said:
Silvasleftfoot said:
The first lose for months and people are baying for RM to go, where would the scum be if they did that every time they lost. Has the word "STABILITY" got lost on our support for team and management.
Mark Hughes was sacked after like 10 draws in a row. You don't have to lose to be sacked.

For one he wasn't our owners manager and they backed him to the hilt for longer than some think they should off bottom line Mancini is our owners first choice manager and no one knows how much time they will give a manager they might be the type that back him again with money in the summer NO ONE KNOWS

Ray78 said:
citymad said:
What if the toffees beat the scum ? it'll still be 9 points behind. Anythings possible and i'm the biggest pessimistic idiot there is.

Just looking for some light in all the gloom.

I wish I could share your optimism but the Rags will not make the same mistake twice.

* looks at the team sheet and notices all the players who have no pace and gets a reality check*

When we lost there last time the performance was worse and no one called for Keegan to be sacked.

Silvasleftfoot said:
The first lose for months and people are baying for RM to go, where would the scum be if they did that every time they lost. Has the word "STABILITY" got lost on our support for team and management.
Ah the old stability argument, apart from rags not really been the same for anyone else. Wenger isn't pulling up trees and Chelsea win on average a cup a season with a change of manager every 2 minutes

DruntBlunt said:
@BluePhil8 said:
This may have been commented on. I was in a bad mood before the game even started yesterday. As soon as i saw that Zabeleta had been stripped of the captaincy for no reason. Why even do something like that?
Exactly this! I can only speculate; Mancini totally loosing the dressing room and trying to forge alliance with the only key player (Yaya) he hasn't alienated yet. Please Roberto, leave before any more damage is done, and I will always be grateful for the good times we had together.

If i see him i will pass this on to him in the meantime try to stay strong

think of the children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.