Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Marvin said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Our title GIVEN away yes GIVEN away. Any City fan should be distrought. Travesty
Not really. Utd are just better this season.

But the big question is not whether we are 2nd best, but where we go from here

No, they are not better. We have been wank this season.

Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 pm --<br /><br />Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Our title GIVEN away yes GIVEN away. Any City fan should be distrought. Travesty

Not even subtle.....and the word you are looking for is 'distraught'

tiggsywiggsywoo said:

disagree mate, united have been good this year, they addressed there lack of fire power with RVP and bought a good player in kagawa, we bought shit players i.e garcia rodwell and we are suffering as a result.

Of course he is gonna walk in summer. Complete disaster in Europe again, no domestic trophy either to cover cracks, but most important thing is we are not improving as a team after spending ridiculous money. We look like bunch of talented individuals at best, not a TEAM full with talent. That is difference between us and any top team, after amounts of gold spent we should be in top category, but we are not. We look OK in PL cause it is as weak as it has ever been

I've actually just had to make an account to post in this farce of a thread.

All you morons posting 'Mancini Out, Mourinho In' - Have you completely forgot Mourinho has tried slagging us off before now ("with all the money and blah blah")? Not to mention we (those of us who can actually be arsed going to CL home games) gave him a warm welcome to Manchester with a chorus of 'F*** off Mourinhoooo'.

He is not the answer. I can see him taking the reins from Fergie and us hating him just as much.

To those of you outraged by us most likely not finishing top of the Barclays Premier League at the end of the season, I urge you to think where we would be finishing had Sheikh Mansour not took any interest in us. You should concentrate on getting behind your team rather than acting like spoilt, out-of-town, glory hunting, rags.

#Together

Re: mancini out

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should have been done weeks ago and no need to prolong the agony.

If United win tomorrow, best thing would be for them to beat Madrid then get Barca or Dortmund.

Meaning Mourinho can be here before end of month and help us lift FA Cup.

Doesn't matter what Mancini does, those players showed tonight they won't play for him.

Sergio Aguero hoping Manchester City stick with Roberto Mancini

Sergio Aguero feels Manchester City should stand by Roberto Mancini and not look to explore other management options.

It has been suggested that Mancini is working on borrowed time, with the City board ready to move in a different direction.

Premier League title success last season earned Mancini plenty of plaudits, but he has overseen group stage exits in the UEFA Champions League in each of the last two seasons and is struggling to mount a successful defence of City's domestic crown.

Ending the season empty-handed could see him ushered through the exits and a new man drafted in.

Jose Mourinho is expected to become available in the summer, with question marks hanging over his future at Real Madrid, and City would be among those in the market for his services.

Aguero, though, feels City should be seeking stability, with Mancini retaining the full backing of those in the playing squad at the Etihad Stadium.

The Argentine forward said: "Roberto is a very hard-working coach who has won important trophies that should be valued by everyone.

"I have a good personal relationship with him, too. He talks to me a lot in training, tells me what kind of movements I should make."

Sergio doesn't agree.

This performance was like Arsenal last season.. Then the team and the manager went on to win the title. I'm not saying we're going to win it again this season, but I don't think it's conclusive evidence that "the players don't play for Mancini"

Blue2112 said:
Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?

-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:12 pm --

Just a thought but I wonder if Mancini's style of man management came back and bit on his arse tonight. He's publicly slagged off Hart and last week openly criticised Dzeko and Aguero's performance against Liverpool. Lescott and Dzeko have more often than not been given a poor run of games from Mancini and his lack of desire to give Sinclair a chance beggars belief at times. Nasri has been used inconsistently and Silva is often subbed in games. Again Milner dropped following on from his MOTM performance last week. I do wonder if some or all of those players today just thought fuck it we're now expected to perform for him? I wouldn't agree with that mindest but it happens. I also wonder if Mancini himself feels in some way he's had enough following on from the sale of Mario?

You have just nailed it.

lancs blue said:
Schnauzer said:
Mancini badly let down last summer by Marwood.
Badly let down by his senior players today - Ya Ya, Barry, hart, Nasri and even silva - like they weren't properly prepared.
Made a mistake playing Nasri over Milner - we all make them.
Adios - Dzeko, Nasri, kolarov, maicon - need 4 top drawer players for next year
The only time we looked remotely threatening today was when these two were on.
Kolarov is bone idle and one great chance for a cross - hit the first man. Maico did rock all. If plan b is width - sign a couple of wingers

30ctavd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.