Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: was I the only one..

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
We've lost a game ffs, that makes 3 for the season. Jeez.

League matches. We also lost that many in Europe and were dumped out of the Cup by Villa in a competition where Bradford make the final. Arsenal has been the only win of merit in 2013 and nobody thought we would win that.

Not quite sure how you've done it. But top marks for somehow turning a 2-0 victory away at Arsenal into some kind of negative.

de niro said:
It's not the defeat Bill. Christ knows, as City fans we've grown used to them down the years. It was the manner of the defeat. If a side gets beat having given their best, there's no more you can ask of your team. But that was shameful yesterday. The players appeared as if they couldn't give a flying fuck, and that (as much as the defeat) is what has annoyed so many people, me included.

Re: Mancini out?

Only just signed up today so go easy on me. By looking at this forum its quite clear the majority of people want Mancini out. Personally I don't, I know that might be a crime on here but its just my opinion. Many of the points being made about Mancini are valid, people saying he cant take us to the next level. But which manager can take us to the next level, as we all know Soriano and Begiristain don't particularly like Morininho and that only leaves Klopp, but I honestly can't see him wanting to leave Dortmund, and if we were to go for Klopp and not get him it will leave us in a very difficult position just like Chelsea now that Pep has gone to Bayern.

werenotreallyhere said:
Cheesy said:
werenotreallyhere said:
Apologies for being naive if there are good reasons for him having not played yesterday....But although I hate the idiot I cannot understand why on earth he wasn't even on the bench.

I don't think you're naive. I'm not totally certain you're actually a City fan either.

I am actually a City fan cheesy. Not sure why you would think I am not based on that at all?

Because every City fan in the world except you seems to know why Tevez wasn't there yesterday.

tidyman said:
peoffrey said:
de niro said:

League matches. We also lost that many in Europe and were dumped out of the Cup by Villa in a competition where Bradford make the final. Arsenal has been the only win of merit in 2013 and nobody thought we would win that.

Not quite sure how you've done it. But top marks for somehow turning a 2-0 victory away at Arsenal into some kind of negative.

Our record at Arsenal is very poor and it was not likely that we'd have won there. The sending off helped matters too.

The phrase typical City comes to mind!

Cheesy said:
werenotreallyhere said:
Cheesy said:
I don't think you're naive. I'm not totally certain you're actually a City fan either.

I am actually a City fan cheesy. Not sure why you would think I am not based on that at all?

Because every City fan in the world except you seems to know why Tevez wasn't there yesterday.

Took the words out of my mouth.

He wont get sacked and he certainly wont walk as he will want his golden handshake and fair fucks, dont blame him.

A mutual agreement to part company will be announced as and when and Bob will have no shortage of offers back home imo.

Some of the mancini lovers need to realise we owe him nothing we support the club not the mancini show! It's the owner who made this all possible it's to him we owe everything for making us the force we are! Managers come and go and it's time mancini got his p45 underachieved big time at city only just won the league after khaldoon delivered some of the best players in the world to the squad! Mancini always has excuses we need more signings more forwards etc how about we need a manager with great tactical knowledge who gets the best out of his players. And for that he fails in every aspect! He has to go based on the champions league performances. I'm grateful to him but my loyalty is to city and we need a manager to take us to the next level and that quite simply put is not mancini!

SergioInAddedTime said:
That expected to wake up to the news that Mancini was fired? He cant even motivate the players anymore, he needs to fucking go.
that is just knee jerk shite- take a look at the injury list - take a look at those players yesterday - quite a few were carrying injuries( clichy and silva to name a couple)- I would agree that Nasri is poor, always is, and yesterday Joe was poor and so was Barry but really it has little to do with management currently - they will bounce back
-and everyone will be drooling over bobby manc again

Stood in The South Stand said:
NipHolmes said:
Danamy said:
Don't worry Billy he'll fix it, as he keeps telling us

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-know-the-problem-says-manchester-799719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ter-799719</a>

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini admitted Joe Hart had saved his side in the 1-1 Champions League draw with Borussia Dortmund - and said the Blues need to fight harder for success against Europe's best.

Marco Reus scored for the visitors after a slack pass from Jack Rodwell before substitute Mario Balotelli's late penalty levelled the score. Blues keeper Hart made a string of world class saves throughout the game.

"I think that Joe saved us. He did very, very well," Mancini said.

"Today we deserved to conceded three or four goals. We didn't play well.

"We didn't play well because Borussia Dortmund played better than us.

"They probably at this moment are a better team than us. If we want to play in the Champions League we have to play better than tonight.

"We have to run and fight. It's not enough to just pass. Champions League is another situation - different from the championship.

"We have to run and fight. It's not enough to just have quality."

Mancini admitted his frustration as City remained without a clean sheet this season, but the Italian revealed he had identified the reason for his side's poor defensive performance tonight as they were over-run by Dortmund's fleet-footed young stars.

"We did a lot of mistakes. It was very strange for us," he said.

"I know the problem and I will resolve very quickly this problem."

Asked what the problem was, he added: "It is my problem. It is my job. I understand the problem and I will resolve (it) very quickly."

City's penalty lifeline came after Dortmund defender Neven Subotic saw Sergio Aguero kick the ball on to his hand at close quarters, a decision Mancini agreed could have gone either way.

"He touched the ball with his hand. He was unlucky," he said.

"It could be maybe not, but I'm happy with the penalty.

"I think in the end this point could be important."

---

The problem is YOU Mancini, YOU. You failed in Europe at Inter and you've failed here, our football resembles 10/11 rather than 11/12. You're taking our team back.

You 'knew the problem' yet still haven't resolved it. The championship is supposedly different? The same problems exist there, even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Had enough, GO!

You along with half the people on this thread are a disgrace to the club and a bunch of spoilt bastards. Every bad performance our players have and you call for the manager's head less than a year after the best season we've ever had. I suggest you fucking go.

Bollocks.

Read my posts, I called this in the summer and throughout this season.

I don't mind a loss here and there but gaining one point vs Ajax over 2 legs, getting 1 point from QPR and Southampton as well as looking absolutely shite in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.