Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date. Less than a year ago he and his team delivered the premier league trophy after two years in office. For Christs sake back him up. How can a man do so much and get so little back from the people hes doing it for? Geg a fuckin grip.

Make your fucking mind up....sniff sniff.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
I will love him forever fir what hes achieved. But his limit ad been reached.

Sniff Sniff indeed...

chesterbells said:
spamalot said:
He is the second greatest manager as follows -

Joe Mercer - 5 trophies

Roberto Mancini - 3 trophies

Not a bad record and Roberto could win more in years to come.

I'll sadly rise to the bait: what about the relative spending power of different clubs / different times?
cant judge by trophies won alone

Trophies are the best measure.

I am not saying Mancini is our best manager or that he should stay (I am going to stay out of those debates as I would rather spend my energy on supporting the team). However, for him to take us to the title in such a short period of the time makes him one of our best ever managers and that he should be given the respect he deserves.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Roberto Mancini is Citys greatest manager to date. Less than a year ago he and his team delivered the premier league trophy after two years in office. For Christs sake back him up. How can a man do so much and get so little back from the people hes doing it for? Geg a fuckin grip.

I've no idea how he has managed it with so little resource,he must surely be a genius.

i do wish people would stop going on about mancini being our greatest ever manager for delivering the premier league trophy,
how many of the others that tried had the virtually infinite resources hes had,
also it was won by the slenderest margin imaginable , with the last kick of the season !
united gifted the trophy to city, and yet we conceded 2 goals, at home to relegation fodder qpr
i hate the bastards ,but this year united are showing mancini how to do it in style
dull football ,weird decisions,almost every player fallen out with
terrible manager !

smeeagain said:
i do wish people would stop going on about mancini being our greatest ever manager for delivering the premier league trophy,
how many of the others that tried had the virtually infinite resources hes had,
also it was won by the slenderest margin imaginable , with the last kick of the season !
united gifted the trophy to city, and yet we conceded 2 goals, at home to relegation fodder qpr
i hate the bastards ,but this year united are showing mancini how to do it in style
dull football ,weird decisions,almost every player fallen out with
terrible manager !

Closet Rag.

FantasyIreland said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

I've no idea how he has managed it with so little resource,he must surely be a genius.

if he hadnt already showed to be a genius he would never have been appointed as City's manager.

he won at fiorentina where nobody win. he won at lazio and that is not another usual winning place. he won at inter , a place that werent winning a serie A title from 18 years , the longest time in the club history. he then won at City , and we all know from how many years the club was not winning.

every man and his dog is good enough for win things at clubs used to win things year in year out , just a genius can win where both the club and most of the fans are used to be losers.

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

if he hadnt already showed to be a genius he would never have been appointed as City's manager.

he won at fiorentina where nobody win. he won at lazio and that is not another usual winning place. he won at inter , a place that werent winning a serie A title from 18 years , the longest time in the club history. he then won at City , and we all know from how many years the club was not winning.

every man and his dog is good enough for win things at clubs used to win things year in year out , just a genius can win where both the club and most of the fans are used to be losers.

If you're just gonna make digs at Manchester City and its fans, why don't you just fuck off? Seriously, instead of putting it off until the summer, just go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.