Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we won the cup, we then won the league, we are now 2nd and a chance of wembley, we will be in the champions league for the 3rd season on the spin, these truly are dark days to follow city.

Seosa said:
Marvin said:
Where's the dig? City were losers, and changing the mentality at the club was important. Hence the significance of winning the first trophy

No, he's branding the fans losers. Fuck off back to knitting yoghurt, Marv. ****.
No he isn't. And what have you just done? Not that I care, just pointing out the contradiction

r.soleofsalford said:
what a crock, we are playing slow boring negative football with the best squad we`ve ever had.

Exactly,i'm not even enjoying our football at the moment,i'll be there on Sunday but i really could be somewhere else...... Mancini is suffocating our team and our play i feel,subsequently,the fun of matchday is gradually disappearing for me.

fathellensbellend said:
we won the cup, we then won the league, we are now 2nd and a chance of wembley, we will be in the champions league for the 3rd season on the spin, these truly are dark days to follow city.
I despair, I really do

fathellensbellend said:
My sentiments exactly

fathellensbellend said:

You forgot the Community shield,a truly worthwhile piece of metal.

Marvin said:
Seosa said:
Marvin said:
Where's the dig? City were losers, and changing the mentality at the club was important. Hence the significance of winning the first trophy

No, he's branding the fans losers. Fuck off back to knitting yoghurt, Marv. ****.
No he isn't. And what have you just done? Not that I care, just pointing out the contradiction
To be fair whatever you point out Marv never turns out to be right.

Jesus this thread is populated by the Mancini family.

Posters that regularly go to games, can you honestly say that you have enjoyed the football? Our squad should walk the premier league, yes we are short in some positions but the spine of the team is world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.