Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

PaulPowre said:
MCFC BOB said:
Are we not allowed to have one bad game? :\

Well i make that 2 on the trot and we should be winning the likes of Wolves home or away.

But to be outplayed for 75 mins against Wolves is disgraceful
We didn't have Tevez or De Jong.

I hate to say it but Tevez more or less contributes to this team more than any other player. Without him we do struggle.

To be fair to the lads, we played a different formation than we have all season and it went wrong, so it most likely won't be played again. But we have 28 games to put it right.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
And we didn't play well in beating Newcastle and Blackpool, tbf.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did we have any threads like this when we played awfully and won? I think people just base their opinions on Mancini on results.

with the team we have we should be winning EVERY game.

its the tactics whats wrong imo.

even when we win we dont look convincing.

i dont agree in sacking mancini, we would have to start all over again.
but i do think things have to change regarding tactics etc...

Pam said:
And we didn't play well in beating Newcastle and Blackpool, tbf.

Yeah but, most people were saying thats the sign of a good team, not playing well and still winning????

squirtyflower said:
Pam said:
Please Mr Mancini, be more positive.
we were too open yesterday by selecting a too positive line-up

With all due respect Squirts, whatever team that we were to field yesterday should definately be good enough to swat aside Wolves ffs, ok Chelsea had a scare at Rovverrrrrs, but Chelsea have'nt been scraping through or not playing particularly to their potential, we have mate and we must improve, yesterday was'nt a one off it's been happening on and off for a while now. Ah well, same old City, you know what we're like and we'll probably turn it on over the next few week, but i know what my feeling is.

PS, maybe yesterday was not a slap around the chops that the players and Bobby needed, but a fkin haymaker and a size 12 up their arses, hopefully we can respond.

I honestly don't think this is solely down to Mancini... seeing him at the fans forum, he's gone up in my estimation. The stuff about him in the press being an egotistical dictator is complete rubbish.

We were overly negative last season, but i can our overall plan being to dominate possession and wear teams down, using players like AJ, Tevez, Silva and Johnson to unlock teams that will generally sit back against us home or away.

Gung Ho football doesn't work, even Wenger has realised that now, he's not won anything for fivev years trying to play all out attacking football. Thats why players like Denilson and Song are getting more game time for Arsenal.

I think our problem is some of the players... Yaya, imo has been disappointing so far. Perhaps he thought coming from Barca this would be a stroll. Hopefully he's finding out he;s got to give more each game to keep his place.

The other two big issues for me are Barry and Milner... both bought from Villa who we're playing above themselves and whilst not actually doing anything ground breaking, were considered to be successful.

Now they're here, they are no longer the big fish, game plans are no longer built around them and a half decent performance is no longer "good enough".

I think they've both struggled to adapt to supporting roles and so far neither have given enough since they've been here.

We still don't look anywhere near as efficient as Chelsea do, they know where each player will be and can pass the ball around as almost second instinct. I think we need to up our work rate if we want to be continually successful too. Too many players walking round the pitch not keeping the shape well enough when we dont have the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.