Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

There are only 2 people who I would want to take charge at city. Mourhinio and hiddink and they are not available so. No brainer unless they do. Ps not sure on spelling so shoot me

It's actually laughable how after every defeat one of these threads appear, it was the same under Hughes. Makes those of you who start them sounds like spoilt ungrateful brats who want everything now now now.

It takes time and patience to build world-class trophy winning sides, the Sheikh knows this and the manager knows this, Mancini has shown me more than enough signs to prove he's the right man for the job.

When we've finished 4th at the end of the season and gone close to winning/won the Europa League, I don't want to read from these knee-jerk morons who start these threads that he's the messiah.

There comes a time when you just know a manager isn't going to work out sometimes it can come down to just one decision.

The writing was on the wall for MH after the derby when he decided not to use the subs when we were under great pressure but choose to just stand pointing at his watch and moaning to the ref.

Well the Zab for Ade sub is the moment when i realised mr Mancini is too defensive and basically in his own words "I don't know why the players stoped playing after 15 minutes".

Gloss over it all you want and yes it would cause great upheavel to replace him now but somtimes difficult desicions have to be made. Looking at the post match interviews he looks fed up and tired.

Come on guys i can kind of take a butt fucking off Arsenal after going down to 10 men, but this was Bottom of the table Wolves FFS unforgiveable and disgraceful performance from both players and management.

PaulPowre said:
There comes a time when you just know a manager isn't going to work out sometimes it can come down to just one decision.

The writing was on the wall for MH after the derby when he decided not to use the subs when we were under great pressure but choose to just stand pointing at his watch and moaning to the ref.

Well the Zab for Ade sub is the moment when i realised mr Mancini is too defensive and basically in his own words "I don't know why the players stoped playing after 15 minutes".

Gloss over it all you want and yes it would cause great upheavel to replace him now but somtimes difficult desicions have to be made. Looking at the post match interviews he looks fed up and tired.

We were unbalanced. The zabaleta sub made us more balanced, and we had more of the ball after he came on.

CTID Chris said:
PaulPowre said:

We were unbalanced. The zabaleta sub made us more balanced, and we had more of the ball after he came on.

What a load of bollocks....

PaulPowre said:

Come on guys i can kind of take a butt fucking off Arsenal after going down to 10 men, but this was Bottom of the table Wolves FFS unforgiveable and disgraceful performance from both players and management.
Are we not allowed to have one bad game? :\

MCFC BOB said:
PaulPowre said:

Are we not allowed to have one bad game? :\

Well i make that 2 on the trot and we should be winning the likes of Wolves home or away.

But to be outplayed for 75 mins against Wolves is disgraceful

And we didn't play well in beating Newcastle and Blackpool, tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.