Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

samharris said:
lee-mcfc said:
agreed

& he hasn't even came back onto this thread, says it all really

Heres a post from December last year...

Quote;
And most of the fans said... "Fuck off back to stretford you rag useless wanker" At last we dont have a rag in charge.. Get a grip for fuck sake how can us keep changing managers all the time be a good thing.So what he played for the rags his commitment to City could never be questioned.I...

I will let you guess who posted it.. :)

Very good find indeed! Be sure your post history will find you out LOL

samharris said:
lee-mcfc said:
agreed

Quote;
And most of the fans said... "Fuck off back to stretford you rag useless wanker" At last we dont have a rag in charge.. Get a grip for fuck sake how can us keep changing managers all the time be a good thing.So what he played for the rags his commitment to City could never be questioned.I...

No surprises there then...... i couldn't be arsed getting in barneys so i trolled a few of his previous over past 8 months - astonishing

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
West Brom away, Rags at home next two games. Lets face it they could easily be lost. What if that happens? What would the Mancini fans be saying then?

I am so disappointed with our progress since the takeover and we need to get it sorted quickly. WBA is now a must win game and they are clearly a better side than Wolves.

lol what?are you on crack? with mark hughes we finished 10th ,last season we finished 5th this season we are pushing to be in the top 4 (keep in mind we have only played 10 games) how is that a disapointment you have lost me.... if anything we have progressed ALOT<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
lee-mcfc said:
agreed

Quote;

meh, numpty

West Brom away, Rags at home next two games. Lets face it they could easily be lost. What if that happens? What would the Mancini fans be saying then?

I am so disappointed with our progress since the takeover and we need to get it sorted quickly. WBA is now a must win game and they are clearly a better side than Wolves.

For fucks sake lets WAIT and SEE what happens !!
Jumping the gun and shit negative posts like this piss most loyal Blues fans off,just like the OP thread !!

lee-mcfc said:

lol what?are you on crack? with mark hughes we finished 10th ,last season we finished 5th this season we are pushing to be in the top 4 (keep in mind we have only played 10 games) how is that a disapointment you have lost me.... if anything we have progressed ALOT

-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm --

samharris said:

Quote;

meh, numpty

It said paulpowre on the title of post... im on ur side lee.

samharris said:
lee-mcfc said:
lol what?are you on crack? with mark hughes we finished 10th ,last season we finished 5th this season we are pushing to be in the top 4 (keep in mind we have only played 10 games) how is that a disapointment you have lost me.... if anything we have progressed ALOT

-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm --

meh, numpty

i know i was calling him a numpty haha!

lee-mcfc said:
samharris said:
i know i was calling him a numpty haha!

here goes..;) <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=13431&start=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=13431&start=150</a>

and do check the little gem at the bottom. :)

I really do wonder how many City fans, if they were on truth syrup, would say Mancini is the best person for the job. Personally I think the idea that we shouldn't speak negatively on an internet forum because it may affect the team is bollocks, but many seem to believe it.

I can't blame anyone for reacting negatively given many of the performances that have been dished up this season, fourth or not.

That said, for what it's worth I wouldn't sack him now, even though I've never been more convinced he's the wrong man for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.