Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

I'm not a Mancini but who would you replace him with.

Hiddink and Mourinho are my only option and they aren't really available, never mind if they would consider the job offer - so we're at an impasse.

Mancini really needs to win at least 1 of the next 2 matches really

onceabluealways said:
Its alright people saying Redknap as hes a decent manager. Ask yourselves this - Would he attract better players than we have to move us forward again?
We don't need better players - we have some very good ones. What we need is a manager who can get them playing well as individuals and as a team. Which is what Redknapp has done at Spurs.

Prestwich_Blue said:
onceabluealways said:
Its alright people saying Redknap as hes a decent manager. Ask yourselves this - Would he attract better players than we have to move us forward again?
We don't need better players - we have some very good ones. What we need is a manager who can get them playing well as individuals and as a team. Which is what Redknapp has done at Spurs.

Sven it is then. He didn't work for our current owners he fell out with thaksin. Bring him in now and I reckon he would work wonders.

although he would probably end up shagging most of the players wives/girlfriends

Prestwich_Blue said:
onceabluealways said:

Wish we were as good as Spurs in the leauge this season.........oh wait.

I'd go for Klinsmann and/or Low. Klinsmann's just doing a freelance role with Toronto FC and international managers can always be tempted to a club job. They did a great job together for Germany.

Would be interesting to see Sven back though. Like to see what he could do with supportive owners.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Wish we were as good as Spurs in the leauge this season.........oh wait.
Redknapp gets slaughtered on here, but let's face it. He took over a team that was in the bottom 3 and within 18 (?) months got them into the CL. And the other night his side took the defending CL holders apart. As for the question in the thread title, how about Martin Jol? Don't care if he's ''available'' or not, I'd take him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.