Hughes signed Lescott

That is all

But Hughes nice signed Barry, Dejong, Tevez

allyboy said:
The left back situation..

Bobby signs Kolarov

Hughes signed Bridge.

That is all.

What sort of argument is that, we were in the early phase of our development and I doubt Kolarov even knew who we were untill last season. The spine of the team are Hughes recruits we should be grateful. Except for Santa

C1TY4LIFE said:
Read an interesting fact in the M.E.N today saying that a total net spen by Hughes in 2 transfer windows was £220M whilst our Bobbys is £101M.
This is an unfair argument towards Hughes, cuz Hughes had to rebuild a team while Mancio used a spine Hughes bought, thus Mancio need not spend as much, cuz like the old saying goes, "Don't fix what is not damaged."

Cheers.

Scottyboi said:
allyboy said:
The left back situation..

Bobby signs Kolarov

Hughes signed Bridge.

That is all.

What sort of argument is that, we were in the early phase of our development and I doubt Kolarov even knew who we were untill last season. The spine of the team are Hughes recruits we should be grateful. Except for Santa

This.

Some pathetic threads started in here at times.

SkyBlueCitizen said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Read an interesting fact in the M.E.N today saying that a total net spen by Hughes in 2 transfer windows was £220M whilst our Bobbys is £101M.
This is an unfair argument towards Hughes, cuz Hughes had to rebuild a team while Mancio used a spine Hughes bought, thus Mancio need not spend as much, cuz like the old saying goes, "Don't fix what is not damaged."

Cheers.
I see, Hughes had to rebuild the team from 9th to 10th.

bluethai said:
SkyBlueCitizen said:

Cheers.
I see, Hughes had to rebuild the team from 9th to 10th.

More drivel.

Peoples obsession with Hughes knocking is an embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.