Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.
This has been my thinking for some time, PB.

Mancini wants to go home...

Fair enough but we should be going for a manager better that Pellegrini!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.

For the hard of thinking. City are not in the box seat when it comes to Mancini and, as I've said before, we should really be hoping that he decides to stay with us.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If Mancini is sacked rather than walks then I will consider knocking it on the head.

This is how fucked off I am about this.

Please can someone give me a resume of the last 40 pages?

Don't knock it on the head. For all we know, Mancini may not share their vision anymore and might fancy a new challenge.

LoveCity said:
peoffrey said:
Since Soriano and Begiristain took over from Cook and Marwood (laughable in comparison) then it might simply be that Pellegrini is more aligned to their level of thinking than Mancini is. They want to appoint their own man.

Pretty much this, it'll come down to ideology I think. Pellegrini is almost a perfect man for the Director of Football model. He'll work in perfect harmony with Txiki if he arrives and also adhere to any club policies like blooding in young players. Pellegrini has done a great job of nurturing Isco into one of Europe's best young talents.
you really need to be creative to come up with new reasons for sacking Mancini everyday

i dont know but your way of thinking come across as a teenager? so if you are i apologize.

PS.
Theres no problem between Tixiki nd Mancini

waspish said:
Mancini wants to go home...

Fair enough but we should be going for a manager better that Pellegrini!

I agree. As an "outer" IF he goes, it should be an improvement.

OB1 said:
Pablo1 said:
squirtyflower said:
I don't often contribute to the manager threads, and after this post a lot of you will say don't bother in the future

But what the fucking hell are you doing telling us the manager ought to go on the eve of a fucking cup final?

just fucking leave it out for twenty four hours if you could possibly manage it you negative people

It's fucking sickening the glee in which the posters who want him out are on here 24 hrs before an FA cup final rubbing their hands together. Even if you're of the opinion that he should go, if you can't put your shit to one side for one day and show Mancini some respect then it's a sad state of affairs.

Oh do grow up.

There's no glee about this. What's happend today is interesting and worth discussing. It won't do amything to harm City's chances in the Cup Final or change to joy of winning or the despair of losing.
A bunch of gamblers sinking their wage down the bookies is hardly interesting though is it

peoffrey said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If Mancini is sacked rather than walks then I will consider knocking it on the head.

This is how fucked off I am about this.

Please can someone give me a resume of the last 40 pages?

Don't knock it on the head. For all we know, Mancini may not share their vision anymore and might fancy a new challenge.
strange that he went public to say they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.