Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

just been on talkshite now that stan james are giveibg 1/10 that pellegrini will be at city within the next week!!!!!!!!!
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peoffrey said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If Mancini is sacked rather than walks then I will consider knocking it on the head.

This is how fucked off I am about this.

Please can someone give me a resume of the last 40 pages?

Don't knock it on the head. For all we know, Mancini may not share their vision anymore and might fancy a new challenge.

I just hope all this talk of Mancini resigning is just that - talk.

May sound really sad but I actually am really grateful to Mancini for the pleasure he has brought us and for him just to walk will upset me.Not in a crying way,just in a "Why" kinda way.I for one will always always be grateful but there is no way Pellegrini is an upgrade.

ono said:
BlueDejong said:
ono said:
Hope not. Not that he's a bad manager. Mancini is just better, and we already have him.

He's great manager ! Mancini is better ? Ha..nonsense

Pellegrini

Win percentage: 49.72%

Honours: Copa Chile (domestic cup), Ecuadorian Serie A title, 2 Argentinian League titles, 1 Copa Mercosur (Now pretty much Copa Sudamerica - South American equivalent of UEFA cup). Intertoto Cup winner (cluching at straws here)

Mancini

Win percentage: 56.41%

4 Coppa Italias, 3 Serie A titles, 2 Super Coppas, 1 Premier League Title, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield.

Yeah you're right, let's get him in.

No kidding. Pellegrini always managed poor teams.

ono said:
Pellegrini

Win percentage: 49.72%

Honours: Copa Chile (domestic cup), Ecuadorian Serie A title, 2 Argentinian League titles, 1 Copa Mercosur (Now pretty much Copa Sudamerica - South American equivalent of UEFA cup). Intertoto Cup winner (cluching at straws here)

Mancini

Win percentage: 56.41%

4 Coppa Italias, 3 Serie A titles, 2 Super Coppas, 1 Premier League Title, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield.

Yeah you're right, let's get him in.

Pellegrini also doesn't have the funds at Malaga that Mancini has here. He's worked on a shoestring and also with money at Madrid.

waspish said:
Mancini wants to go home...

Fair enough but we should be going for a manager better that Pellegrini!
Why did he sign a new contract last year if he wanted to go home?

source with qoutes would be nice.

LoveCity said:
pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Pretty much this, it'll come down to ideology I think. Pellegrini is almost a perfect man for the Director of Football model. He'll work in perfect harmony with Txiki if he arrives and also adhere to any club policies like blooding in young players. Pellegrini has done a great job of nurturing Isco into one of Europe's best young talents.
So they want a yes man

Well if you want to view it that way, yes. But it's actually more of a collaboration. Nearly every big club outside of England (and some in England) uses the Director of Football model. Klopp works with Zorc, Heynckes works with Sammer, Vilanova works with Zubizarreta (as Pep worked with Txiki), and so on.
You don't have to agree on everything to have a working relationship though.

Txiki hasn't even been here a full season, and if he's that stubborn that he's willing to change the manager after that short space of time then it reeks of wanting the proverbial "yes man"

kp789 said:
neoblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.
Not rocket science is it.
Mancini is resigning?

Mancini has said it himself. He does not want a reapeat of last year in terms of transfer dealings. He has targets and the man is a winner.

The question is whether the club are willing or able to match the ambition of the manager.

zeven said:
you really need to be creative to come up with new reasons for sacking Mancini everyday

i dont know but your way of thinking come across as a teenager? so if you are i apologize.

PS.
Theres no problem between Tixiki nd Mancini

Don't patronise me. I don't want Mancini sacked and will be perfectly happy if he stays, as I will whatever the chiefs decide because they were hired to make choices that may not be popular but they may deem best for the club. I just think Pellegrini has been unfairly treated by here and I wonder if people will continue to treat him with such disdain if he's named City boss in a few days.

zeven said:
peoffrey said:
Don't knock it on the head. For all we know, Mancini may not share their vision anymore and might fancy a new challenge.

strange that he went public to say they did

All sorts of stuff gets said in public. Opinions can change after one meeting.

kp789 said:
neoblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.
Not rocket science is it.
Mancini is resigning?
Don't get me wrong I'm not ITK.

He doesn't seem like his hearts in it and his old mans not in good shape.
Pressure.
Family.
Big pay off.
Homesick.
To name a few reasons, I could be a million miles off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.