Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Can someone give me a summary of whats happened ,, come in from work , packed bag for tomorrow , logged on here and everyone saying Bobby`s leaving ...
Please ?

mammutly said:
The question is whether the club are willing or able to match the ambition of the manager.

Our Owner has enough money and our Board have the experience to match any ambition.

kp789 said:
neoblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.
Not rocket science is it.
Mancini is resigning?

Rocket science was never my strong suit, so Mancini is walking of his own volition?

Is he unhappy in sunny Manchester, is he home sick? Has he been offered something better elsewhere? has he fallen out with the regime at the Etihad?

mammutly said:
kp789 said:
neoblue said:
Mancini is resigning?

Mancini has said it himself. He does not want a reapeat of last year in terms of transfer dealings. He has targets and the man is a winner.

The question is whether the club are willing or able to match the ambition of the manager.
The club should do whatever it takes to keep him. I think people have got too comfortable with how amazing the guy actually is

Carry on Mancini for me . Should support not apply to your manager as well as the team ?...yes or no..?

BlueDejong said:
ono said:
BlueDejong said:
He's great manager ! Mancini is better ? Ha..nonsense

Pellegrini

Win percentage: 49.72%

Honours: Copa Chile (domestic cup), Ecuadorian Serie A title, 2 Argentinian League titles, 1 Copa Mercosur (Now pretty much Copa Sudamerica - South American equivalent of UEFA cup). Intertoto Cup winner (cluching at straws here)

Mancini

Win percentage: 56.41%

4 Coppa Italias, 3 Serie A titles, 2 Super Coppas, 1 Premier League Title, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield.

Yeah you're right, let's get him in.

No kidding. Pellegrini always managed poor teams.
Real Madrid called, they wanted me to tell you "lol"

kp789 said:
neoblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Look - he is categorically NOT being sacked. I can assure you of that. But unless something dramatic happens then it looks like he won't be here next season.

Now work it out.
Mancini is resigning?

Must be going to Everton, he is the only person capable of replacing the god that is Sir Moyes :)

peoffrey said:
ono said:
Pellegrini

Win percentage: 49.72%

Honours: Copa Chile (domestic cup), Ecuadorian Serie A title, 2 Argentinian League titles, 1 Copa Mercosur (Now pretty much Copa Sudamerica - South American equivalent of UEFA cup). Intertoto Cup winner (cluching at straws here)

Mancini

Win percentage: 56.41%

4 Coppa Italias, 3 Serie A titles, 2 Super Coppas, 1 Premier League Title, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield.

Yeah you're right, let's get him in.

Pellegrini also doesn't have the funds at Malaga that Mancini has here. He's worked on a shoestring and also with money at Madrid.
how much did he won with Madrid? Mancini has proved hes a winner both with and without money,

the money argument is old and flaud. you can do better

The perfect fumble said:
Is he unhappy in sunny Manchester, is he home sick? Has he been offered something better elsewhere? has he fallen out with the regime at the Etihad?

Mancini was happy to negotiate with Monaco and is once again a target.

james1910 said:
just been on talkshite now that stan james are giveibg 1/10 that pellegrini will be at city within the next week!!!!!!!!!
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted that on here 1/2 hour ago, I'm sure the cnuts at that station are reading Bluemoon in Talkshite towers......I want some fookin wages for research.

Forza Mancini...5-0 tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.