Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:
I don't bet but I do look at oddschecker at times like this.

Bet Victor have moved the odds on MP two or three times today and have just gone to 1/3.
They are probably just covering themselves and are unwilling to take anymore money on him
He is still available at 6/4 in places.

Bet (ho, ho) you can't get 6/4 now.

George Hannah said:
OB1 said:
Odds are shortening at the bookies.
I've had a double with Prince Philip absconding with Katie Price

That's good but the bookies that are offering on next City manager (only three on oddschecker) have all gone odds on for MP this afternoon. Stan James went from 5/4 to 1\10.

Someone is taking the MP stories seriously.

Sky Bet's Tweet:

r2yN1yz.jpg

The Flash said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
pudge said:
Meaning that he'd walk, I assume.

Then I could flip it and say why would Mancini sign a 5 year deal, receive the boards backing and repeatedly say he will be in charge next season and then walk away?
I had a situation a few years ago when I was offered what I would have said was my dream job. Then I had second thoughts as I had doubts about the guy I'd be working for but was talked into accepting it. I started and realised I was right about my new boss all along.

Now you see, PB, you can't finish a post off like that. We need far more detail.

Spill.
He was quite volatile & one day he'd be great and the next he'd be completely offensive. He also went completely psycho after a couple of drinks. We were a small highly select team & were all invited to a colleague's wedding. At the do, he had a couple of drinks and was absolutely offensive to people and we all just drifted away from him and his wife had to apologise and take him home. Then he made a complete fool of himself at a big conference and that was it - he wasn't seen again.

The funny thing is, he was a fan of a local club whose name I won't mention and he did a lot for them. A few years later I bumped into another fan of the same club who was telling me about someone who got drunk, abused the chairman's wife and was banned for life from the club. I knew exactly who it was!

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Flash said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I had a situation a few years ago when I was offered what I would have said was my dream job. Then I had second thoughts as I had doubts about the guy I'd be working for but was talked into accepting it. I started and realised I was right about my new boss all along.

Now you see, PB, you can't finish a post off like that. We need far more detail.

Spill.
He was quite volatile & one day he'd be great and the next he'd be completely offensive. He also went completely psycho after a couple of drinks. We were a small highly select team & were all invited to a colleague's wedding. At the do, he had a couple of drinks and was absolutely offensive to people and we all just drifted away from him and his wife had to apologise and take him home. Then he made a complete fool of himself at a big conference and that was it - he wasn't seen again.

The funny thing is, he was a fan of a local club whose name I won't mention and he did a lot for them. A few years later I bumped into another fan of the same club who was telling me about someone who got drunk, abused the chairman's wife and was banned for life from the club. I knew exactly who it was!

mmmm someone who gets pissed,becomes offensive and gets banned from his club!!

Not Fergie is it ??

What does that mean? Not the most knowledgeable when it comes to betting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.