Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Yeh, more people are putting money on?

I pray this isn't true. Pellegrini is not the man to take us forward imo.

There seems to be far less certainty than there has been on the subject of our Chilean friend's arrival or indeed on the 'g'teed' departure of Roberto.

It's interesting that there is now a clear line from Pelligrini's end to get out the numbers they want people to know.

His contract runs until.....the buyout is €x........

I take on board what TH says about no clarity being offered from City's end and as such it casts doubt where none need be found, but surely the fact that Pelligrini's friend/agent/representative/drinking buddy is still pitching on his behalf tells us that there is no deal in place and nothing is remotely a 'done deal'?

Anyway, enjoy the Fa Cup folks and those going be safe and I will see you all at the parade.

fbloke said:
There seems to be far less certainty than there has been on the subject of our Chilean friend's arrival or indeed on the 'g'teed' departure of Roberto.

It's interesting that there is now a clear line from Pelligrini's end to get out the numbers they want people to know.

I take on board what TH says about no clarity being offered from City's end and as such it casts doubt where none need be found, but surely the fact that Pelligrini's friend/agent/representative/drinking buddy is still pitching on his behalf tells us that there is no deal in place and nothing is remotely a 'done deal'?

Anyway, enjoy the Fa Cup folks and those going be safe and I will see you all at the parade.
The quotes from the agent were nearly a month old.

Prestwich_Blue said:
fbloke said:

But the movements at the bookies has been striking.

I've had oddschecker open all afternoon.

Prestwich_Blue said:
fbloke said:

So nothing is being said by anyone in the press at all, at present?

Stranger still then if you ask me.

OB1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
fbloke said:

Aye. Looks like something may have happened since said quotes were published.

So, now thats sorted - what is the new manager's first team likely to look like next season?

OB1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
fbloke said:

Do you gamble at all?

I ask because if you do you will likely understand that bookies play the mug punter like a cheap fiddle.

If you want to 'convince' a bloke with no info to part with his cash simply create movement in the market even if no money has been placed and bobs your uncle a few pillocks will jump on in the hope of catching a bit of the action.

Lets also not forget that SkyBet are actively promoting that market right now which would generate further revenue. Are they doing that because they know Mancini is safe and every penny wagered is profit ro because they like to pay out?

You decide.

The current odds are outrageous, unless something has happened to prompt the change. It surely can't just be in response to some Spanish press.

So to sum up, although we don't have owt concrete other than a supposed meeting and some rumours

1) Bert will bow out after prestige Chelsea game in New York.

2) Reason for leaving family

3) We get this Pellegrini fella who may or may not speak english

4) If he comes he is bringing with him his playmaker (think someone said Isco)

5) We are also getting Navas

If number 2 is correct why did Bert sign a contract last year?

At least it will be open season in prem next year.

1) We have new manager
2) Scum appointed puppet manager Moyes
3) Chelsea get Mourinho back
4) AVB (hopefully dumps Arsenal out of CL)
5) Wenger carries on in his inevitable way moaning about FFPR.

That should be interesting if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.