Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

LC said one key thing here... the club is bigger than 1 manager. Get that through your head.

They are at the helm, making the decisions... we need to support and push our club and team on... and lets get started with tomorrow's game!

Guy from Betfair on SSN just said that Pelegrini has been "backed off the boards" not just with them but all bookies.....

I blame Fred the Red

Last thing we need before the final but doubt the squad will be taking any notice of this.... Hopefully a media blackout and focus on tomorrow

If the worst cones to the worst rememberer:

"The King is dead long live the King"

Nobody could take the shine off the Green Man

Rammy Blue said:
I've been firmly sat on the fence for a good long while, happy in the knowledge that whoever our manager is next season is going to have an improved squad and all is good.

However, imo, the "inners" have been piss poor in their patronising manner throughout this thread, and the others, over the last few weeks/months and I have to admit that I will find it amusing watching the backtracking from the usual suspects.

Hell, even the last 30/40 pages have been funny.

City 3 Wigan 0

Piece of piss, walk in the park.

It's never been a walk in the park against Wigan

Lets just hope the team has a better attitude tomorrow

City fans peddling this sh*t on the evening before a cup final can get to f*ck

If this doesn't happen - and I seriously hope it doesn't and don't believe it will - then PB should be outed as the sh*t stirring w*nker he is and a thread dedicated to slagging him off.

Total t*sser.

RM's possible destinations.

Monaco

PSG

One of the mega-rich Russian clubs

Chelsea

Time will tell, It seems this has not happened overnight, although the choice of Pellegrini is surely a stop-gap because of his age

Update please? I can't read through 150 pages of "Noooo don't sack bobby!!*££&"

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Is this really the calibre of poster bluemoon now attracts?

Get the fuck out you whopper!!!
Do you think he's gone Zin?

Sadly yes mate, was murmurings as early as monday, i don't want him to but it looks like it's his decision so i'd respect that, i'm as surprised as anyone that we've set our stall up in malaga though!
By fuck I hope you've got this one wrong Zin.
*trembles and wrings hands*

Bluemanc100 said:
Last thing we need before the final but doubt the squad will be taking any notice of this....

Trust me, it won't affect the squad one iota. They will all want a shiny winners medal, regardless of who their manager will be next season.

So so sad if true, but Roberto is a City legend, Premier League, FA Cup and Chaz Shield in three seasons and hopefully another FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.