Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

mammutly said:
I think there would be a lot of support for binning this thread.

Agreed!! Lock and delete please mods, this is getting beyond a joke!

dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:
I've been firmly sat on the fence for a good long while, happy in the knowledge that whoever our manager is next season is going to have an improved squad and all is good.

However, imo, the "inners" have been piss poor in their patronising manner throughout this thread, and the others, over the last few weeks/months and I have to admit that I will find it amusing watching the backtracking from the usual suspects.

Hell, even the last 30/40 pages have been funny.

City 3 Wigan 0

Piece of piss, walk in the park.

It's never been a walk in the park against Wigan

Lets just hope the team has a better attitude tomorrow

Have a laugh fella, we'll fucking batter them.<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Mooner said:
City fans peddling this sh*t on the evening before a cup final can get to f*ck

If this doesn't happen - and I seriously hope it doesn't and don't believe it will - then PB should be outed as the sh*t stirring w*nker he is and a thread dedicated to slagging him off.

Total t*sser.

lol.

another classic.

SuperSilva said:
LC said one key thing here... the club is bigger than 1 manager. Get that through your head.

They are at the helm, making the decisions... we need to support and push our club and team on... and lets get started with tomorrow's game!
Your argument is that it doesn't matter who the manager is? So if we bring back Mark Hughes you'll support this decision, will you?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just had a text from renegade Evertonian son that Pellegrini is 1/10! Not even Moygerson had those odds!

That's bollocks... SSN reported minutes ago it was 1/4

I got the same text off a Cov fan.... The old grapevine is smokin'

Davs 19 said:
Totally agree andy (and OB1). Sadly, I think he's probably gone. My point was that PB doesn't know this for a fact. His opinion may be right, but like all of us, it's an educated guess :( If the playing staff at City are unaware that Bob's definitely gone, I find it strange that a poster on here would.

Read my lips: PB is not guessing.

Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
I'm certain he is.
Mate you know I'm an inner a lot more that an outer and how much some of this thread is pissing me off, but I know where I'd be putting my money, hope I'm wrong.

Totally agree andy (and OB1). Sadly, I think he's probably gone. My point was that PB doesn't know this for a fact. His opinion may be right, but like all of us, it's an educated guess :( If the playing staff at City are unaware that Bob's definitely gone, I find it strange that a poster on here would.
It's defo a guess from me, but I know he's wanted, the glee by some posters on here for this change is stange, if it was Moo coming in I could see. Not sure I'd be happy but iI could understand, but some posters are treating him like Allan Ball incarnate and tbh I just find them tyersome wankers.

PS sorry about any spelling I'm getting pissed.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just had a text from renegade Evertonian son that Pellegrini is 1/10! Not even Moygerson had those odds!

Have you not been reading the thread?

dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:
I've been firmly sat on the fence for a good long while, happy in the knowledge that whoever our manager is next season is going to have an improved squad and all is good.

However, imo, the "inners" have been piss poor in their patronising manner throughout this thread, and the others, over the last few weeks/months and I have to admit that I will find it amusing watching the backtracking from the usual suspects.

Hell, even the last 30/40 pages have been funny.

City 3 Wigan 0

Piece of piss, walk in the park.

It's never been a walk in the park against Wigan

Lets just hope the team has a better attitude tomorrow

Never? Did you go to the home game against them last season? Think it was 3-0 to City and could EASILY have been 8 or 9 it was THAT one-sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.