Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Totally agree andy (and OB1). Sadly, I think he's probably gone. My point was that PB doesn't know this for a fact. His opinion may be right, but like all of us, it's an educated guess :( If the playing staff at City are unaware that Bob's definitely gone, I find it strange that a poster on here would.

Read my lips: PB is not guessing.

Sorry mate, he will probably be right , but he's guessing. If you want to pm me a reason not to believe , I'm all ears.

Anthony Kun said:
mammutly said:
I think there would be a lot of support for binning this thread.

Agreed!! Lock and delete please mods, this is getting beyond a joke!

Locking a thread because you don't want to believe it is pathetic. Grow up and understand this is a forum to discuss current events hth kthnxbye

neoblue said:
Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:
Exactly. Some big-time emotional drama queens here who need to remember we support the club, not any one manager. If Mancini stays, great. If they replace him, get behind the new manager and support him. Life will go on and we'll be successful. Many are completely ignoring PB's strong implications that Mancini is walking rather than being pushed.

I don't think most are ignoring it LC, just hoping it's not true. Personally, I think Colin's just making an educated guess although I fear he may be right. I'm pretty sure that all but a few idiots and rags on here would back any City manager. That's what a proper Blue would do, right ?
Right.
Several were outraged when les was sacked.
Les Mcdowell 1950-1963 , No not me, although I did see City play under him when I first supported down at Maine road around 1958. Mark Hughes nickname , Les ? No outrage from me there either. Now Mancini, well I would be, because he has brought us success again and he has had a hard time in my opinion, against a very hostile and still active, unrelentless anti City media. Hope we stuff Wigan and if he has been driven out good luck in the future. well he goes with the respect of me and many other Mancini affecionados.

If any body would like to make some easy money ask the price for Roberto to be our manager next season you should get at least 5 to 1 if they are confident he is leaving. Go on Blues take the bookies to the cleaners and stop these rumours.

We're gonna be world class tomorrow I can feel it

A lesson in how to play the beautiful game.....

Bring it on

Sadly this looks more like a done deal as the hours go by, absolutely gutted, love Bobby (man love). If it is to be, then this is a real test for the owners, whilst an opportunity to rule the premiership has emerged, they make a move that whilst we hope is calculated, I believe is considerably more risky.

It is a very brave move which may have been accelerated if Bobby has, as suggested decided to move back to Italy.

If it is to be, we will follow as we have for many years, thank Bob & co for lighting the blue touch paper of the firework that is MCFC hang onto our hats and hope the work started continues.

Forza Mancini win the cup Bob!!

CTID

MaineRoadBlue said:
Spanish Bastards Out Now!

Never trusted them from the start. All they're about is dishonest behind the scenes moves to oust the best manager we've ever had at a time we can fill Baconface's void so they can employ some other Spanish nobody!

Fucking Ridiculous!

Soriano and Berigistan fuck off now.
Lol thats a poor clarkie

Bilboblue said:
dctid said:
Rammy Blue said:
I've been firmly sat on the fence for a good long while, happy in the knowledge that whoever our manager is next season is going to have an improved squad and all is good.

However, imo, the "inners" have been piss poor in their patronising manner throughout this thread, and the others, over the last few weeks/months and I have to admit that I will find it amusing watching the backtracking from the usual suspects.

Hell, even the last 30/40 pages have been funny.

City 3 Wigan 0

Piece of piss, walk in the park.

It's never been a walk in the park against Wigan

Lets just hope the team has a better attitude tomorrow

Never? Did you go to the home game against them last season? Think it was 3-0 to City and could EASILY have been 8 or 9 it was THAT one-sided.

With three of the most clinical goals, along with one of the finest assists you ever will see.

In the meantime what the actual fuck has been going on here?! It's exploded! Pellegrini in?! Mancini walking?!

It will probably be respectful to let this thread chill till after tomorrow.
We as a club haven't won many trophies in recent years so why not concentrate on tomorrow's games. This is one of the biggest days for our club and our fans both new and long suffering.
I think many of us are just channeling our anxiety and excitement into this thread and I'm afraid as the main event gets closer it could all end in petsonal attacks and bans.
Even if the mods don't lock it then we as mature adullts should back off a bit as a show of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.