Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

penalty spot said:
neoblue said:
Davs 19 said:
I don't think most are ignoring it LC, just hoping it's not true. Personally, I think Colin's just making an educated guess although I fear he may be right. I'm pretty sure that all but a few idiots and rags on here would back any City manager. That's what a proper Blue would do, right ?
Right.
Several were outraged when les was sacked.
Les Mcdowell 1950-1963 , No not me, although I did see City play under him when I first supported down at Maine road around 1958. Mark Hughes nickname , Les ? No outrage from me there either. Now Mancini, well I would be, because he has brought us success again and he has had a hard time in my opinion, against a very hostile and still active, unrelentless anti City media. Hope we stuff Wigan and if he has been driven out good luck in the future. well he goes with the respect of me and many other Mancini affecionados.

I can't think of a single manager, foreign or domestic, who has had as much journalistic and general meedya shite thrown his way. Considering the amount he has had to field over the last two seasons he has conducted himself with admirable forbearance. I don't bother with football books but if Roberto ever brought out his memoirs, I'm first in the queue.

Unless its mutual agreement Mancini resigning or walking out if he ends up at another club start of next season city would expect some compensation 4 years worth!

city fans eh!!! (so called) Whats the betting multi million pound football team appoint new manager won f all.. want to try and put the skids under there rivals ?

so outers i will putt £100 (only one) give me 4 to one if you 100% sure you win 100 quid if not sut the fuck up!

its a cup final ok 99% of city fans love RM your just a pain in the ass..stfu

Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Sorry mate, he will probably be right , but he's guessing. If you want to pm me a reason not to believe , I'm all ears.

I know how good PB is at networking: I know him from the days when I had information.

So you're making an educated guess that he knows something based on previous info and contacts. I respect that and I think you're both good value posters but you don't actually know Colin's right, do you, and that's all I was saying.

I win ;.)

No you don't: I'm not guessing that PB is guessing and that is all I have to say.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I'll give you 6/1 - better than paddy power, minimum £100

Why not give me 50/1 if you're so confident, I'll still go £100 (and change my name to Paddy Crerand)

is that a no then?

I'll have £100 at 6/1 all day long

When bookies go this short with the odds its obvious its happening, so i'd just like to say that i'm sad to see Mancini go, ive always been a big fan but at the same time I think most of us will agree that theres definite room for improvement. He was let down in the summer but has also still under performed this season. is Pellegrini the man to take us to the next level? i'm not sure but i'll be behind him all the way because it looks like he's going to be in charge next season. Mancini gets a place in our hearts for ever for what he's done for us and I wish him well in his next job

OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
I know how good PB is at networking: I know him from the days when I had information.

So you're making an educated guess that he knows something based on previous info and contacts. I respect that and I think you're both good value posters but you don't actually know Colin's right, do you, and that's all I was saying.

I win ;.)

No you don't: I'm not guessing that PB is guessing and that is all I have to say.

So tell me why you're not guessing ? PM me in confidence and all will be good. If not , I win. It's up to you........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.