Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
It's all nonsense, he's going nowhere, if Mancini isn't Manager next season I'll change my name to Paddy Crerand (He's 5/2 to stay by the way, I've just had a sizeable bet with Paddy Power)

I'll give you 6/1 - better than paddy power, minimum £100

Why not give me 50/1 if you're so confident, I'll still go £100 (and change my name to Paddy Crerand)

Hamann Pineapple said:
It's all nonsense, he's going nowhere, if Mancini isn't Manager next season I'll change my name to Paddy Crerand (He's 5/2 to stay by the way, I've just had a sizeable bet with Paddy Power)

Are Luncheon Vouchers OK?

OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
Read my lips: PB is not guessing.

Sorry mate, he will probably be right , but he's guessing. If you want to pm me a reason not to believe , I'm all ears.

I know how good PB is at networking: I know him from the days when I had information.

So you're making an educated guess that he knows something based on previous info and contacts. I respect that and I think you're both good value posters but you don't actually know Colin's right, do you, and that's all I was saying.

I win ;.)

Blue Haze said:
1/10??? Fuck me, this is happening isn't it?

Back out at 1/4 now.

Still very short but why would they re-open a market if it was done?

Hamann Pineapple said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Why not give me 50/1 if you're so confident, I'll still go £100 (and change my name to Paddy Crerand)

is that a no then?

Blue Haze said:
This thread has exploded and I can't follow it on my mobile. Can someone sum up what happened in the last couple hours?

Thank you in advance

Seiously no point mate
Only change over last couple of hor was that Danny Kelly wheele on on some obscure bookie to declare that there was a bit of move on betting that Mancini would be succeeded by Pelligrini. something discussed by City fans for weeks

No time limit was put on this by the obscure bookie : odd given at 1/10
then (possibly co so many of us had taken the piss or ignored the trend ..
a BM poster suggested that Pelligrini by end of next week was 1/4 (no bookie confirmation)

last hour or so has been the usual suspects arguing RM in / out (yawn)

roll on tomoz !!

Hamann Pineapple said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

is that a no then?

It most certainly is

((O:

for the record i hope it is wrong

forza mancini!!

City have a huge game tomorrow and this happens....hmmmmm call me cynical but you can see this for what it is yet another destablising attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.