Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Everyone is making out that the owners are sacking him! He may even quit himself!

It's all nonsense, he's going nowhere, if Mancini isn't Manager next season I'll change my name to Paddy Crerand (He's 5/2 to stay by the way, I've just had a sizeable bet with Paddy Power)

This thread has exploded and I can't follow it on my mobile. Can someone sum up what happened in the last couple hours?

Thank you in advance

Davs 19 said:
OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Totally agree andy (and OB1). Sadly, I think he's probably gone. My point was that PB doesn't know this for a fact. His opinion may be right, but like all of us, it's an educated guess :( If the playing staff at City are unaware that Bob's definitely gone, I find it strange that a poster on here would.

Read my lips: PB is not guessing.

Sorry mate, he will probably be right , but he's guessing. If you want to pm me a reason not to believe , I'm all ears.

I know how good PB is at networking: I know him from the days when I had information.

Blue Haze said:
This thread has exploded and I can't follow it on my mobile. Can someone sum up what happened in the last couple hours?

Thank you in advance

Mancini has quit and our first choice was David Moyes who's turned us down to go to the rags.

jauganaut said:
It will probably be respectful to let this thread chill till after tomorrow.
We as a club haven't won many trophies in recent years so why not concentrate on tomorrow's games. This is one of the biggest days for our club and our fans both new and long suffering.
I think many of us are just channeling our anxiety and excitement into this thread and I'm afraid as the main event gets closer it could all end in petsonal attacks and bans.
Even if the mods don't lock it then we as mature adullts should back off a bit as a show of respect.
That's very well put, not sure if it'll do any good

Blue Haze said:

Thank you in advance
Someone put a bet on at the bookies which means that Pellegrini is taking over from Mancini pretty much from the trophy presentation tomorrow, whoever gets their hands on the cup....

Hamann Pineapple said:
It's all nonsense, he's going nowhere, if Mancini isn't Manager next season I'll change my name to Paddy Crerand (He's 5/2 to stay by the way, I've just had a sizeable bet with Paddy Power)

I'll give you 6/1 - better than paddy power, minimum £100

Blue Haze said:

Thank you in advance

Lifelong blue slurgie's taking over from bobby with Eamonn Holmes as his assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.