Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

This is proper wank timing, absolutely criminal in fact, the eve of a final!

If this is true then the Champs League exit, early campaign conceding of league and the fallouts with a few players have been the nails. I hope it's Bobbys choice rather than the tic tac.

Anyway, all thoughts with tomorrow. 3-0 City and Yaya for MOTM.

If Mancini gets sacked next week will the last person out of The Etihad please turn off the lights.

With the rags in transition with a new manager it is utter stupidity to change now. Mancini has his faults without doubt but to get rid for an average joe like Pellegrini??...it's like I've been transported back 20 odd years with Swales calling the shots.

We can't be blamed for bad timing it's come out in the press and is all speculation at the moment.

jhouse said:
How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?

This could all quite easily just be a few rags having a few quid at the bookies to unsettle us before our big day.

This deal has been in the making for months... many have just chosen to ignore the signs because they come from strange foreign sources (who can actually be more reliable than our own red tops). However this timing is wrong, it makes you wonder if one of Mancini's enemies has leaked the information. Even so, I don't think it'll effect the players - they are professionals and there have been many "CITY IN REVOLT!" stories leading into big matches (especially derbies) in the past that had no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.