Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

bluemoon32 said:
Andouble said:
are we on the hook for the final 4 years of his contract if it's officially "mutual" and not a sacking?
If Mancini has been pushed then i hope he takes them for every penny he's owed
Totally agree I hope Bob takes them for every penny, here we all are spending a shit load of money to travel down to Wembley plus tickets etc. and if what we read is true what a shithouse trick on the eve of such an important game, I thought typical City was a thing of the past but evidently not, fucking shameful.

pardoe said:
jhouse said:
How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?
That's about the size of it...

Knee jerk tweets and posts swirling the blue globe....

plus a few rich wankers have punted a few quid on him and the bookies are running scared so the odds are down at 4 to 1 on

If this is true, and that's a big if, then I hope, really hope, it is because bobby wants to be nearer his sick father.

If he's been sacked then (and I fully understand that is a huge if) adug, khaldoon, and the sheik can fuck off for me.

One, maybe two fa cups, and a league title in 3.5 years and then sacked? No no no.

I really really hope this story is bullshit.

if this is true city are dumb

i dont rate mancini if city want to he European giants but if your gonna get rid of him, for a manager like mourinho, klopp, guardiola or even ancelotti

pellagrini? i mean wtf...

Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:
Blue Haze said:
This thread has exploded and I can't follow it on my mobile. Can someone sum up what happened in the last couple hours?

Thank you in advance

Mancini has quit and our first choice was David Moyes who's turned us down to go to the rags.
That's right. And our second choice, Tony Pulis, is waiting to hear about the Real Madrid job so he's said no as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if a redtop runs with "Moyes turns down City"

Nothing they do surprises me any more.

I really hope you're wrong about Mancini PB.

pardoe said:
jhouse said:
How the fuck has this allowed to be news on the eve of the FA cup final?

Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?

Balague wrote a story in AS, saying that Pellegrini is confirmed. He also describes Suleiman Al-Fahim as our owner. I'm a bit dubious about it, to put it mildly. The story is here:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html

If thos comes true then for fact we have a snake in the club.

I for one will be immensely annoyed and angered if we sack Mancini, I just don't understand what justifies him to get the sack?

bluemoon32 said:
Andouble said:
are we on the hook for the final 4 years of his contract if it's officially "mutual" and not a sacking?
If Mancini has been pushed then i hope he takes them for every penny he's owed

the deal only ever had a 2 year pay off inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.