Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Everybody should calm down a bit here. This is a translation of part of Balague's story:
The agreement with the current coach of Malaga was recently reached, after Txiki Begiristain received carte blanche from the owner of the English club, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, to close the deal with the Chilean coach, with whom he met in Spain, by the technical agent, Jesus Martinez.

Suleiman Al-Fahim has not been associated with our club for many years. The one verifiable "fact" in that story is clearly preposterous. Why believe the rest of the story?

Within half an hour of the final whistle tomorrow I think Mancini's tenure will be at an end.

I'm not an "ITK" I'm only making assumptions, given AS's form and that of a certain Spanish journalist I don't think it'll be Pellegrini as replacement, in truth I wouldn't be surprised if it's Guardiola and Jupp staying on at Bayern. Nothing to back this up other than a hunch.

Whatever happens at the end of the season lets just hope it doesn't distract us tomorrow.

I will be gutted if Mancini goes..

He won us the cup

He won us the league

We beat the scum 6-1 at the swamp..

All this and they want to replace him ?

It will be a sad day if he leaves but we have to have faith in the club and again also consider maybe it's HIS choice... PB is a respected poster who doesn't WUM and has said if he goes it won't be because he's sacked. In any event, the Norwich home game will be something to remember if he goes... I can imagine 20-30 minutes of the Mancini song and many tears.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wonder if Pellegrini will be in the stands like Mancini was for Hughes' last game.
Mancini wasn't get your facts right.

Marvin said:
These stories gather momentum but can be baseless and when you've got the No. 1 City fan site carrying anti-Mancini topics, it's practically an invitation for journalists

???

This story has gathered pace since the initial leaking from Chile, then the meeting in Madrid. This has been written on the wall for a long time, it's coming to a head two fold, one because of tomorrow and the other because the season is nearly finished.

This has absolutely nothing, I repeat nothing to do with us fans. This is solely down to what's already gone on and people laying money down on the market.

TCIB said:
Ric said:
The Lanisters could teach you a thing or two.

Perhaps Cersei could take him in hand TCIB?

game-of-thrones-headey_410_FULL.jpg

GazC said:
Within half an hour of the final whistle tomorrow I think Mancini's tenure will be at an end.

I'm not an "ITK" I'm only making assumptions, given AS's form and that of a certain Spanish journalist I don't think it'll be Pellegrini as replacement, in truth I wouldn't be surprised if it's Guardiola and Jupp staying on at Bayern. Nothing to back this up other than a hunch.

I'd get some better hunches mate, that scenario isn't happening in a month of Sundays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.